Which side you you be on: The Dark Side or the Jedi's?

Most Helpful Guy

• The dark side! They have cookies

What Guys Said 8

• I would be like Kyle katarn from the expanded universe ( he store the death Star blueprints for the rebellion). He would go back and forth, using which ever was most convenient for his agenda. His intentions would be good usually but his methods were definitely not endorsed by the Jedi.

• Probably somewhat Gray. The Jedi and Sith are just two absolutist philosophies about the Force, but not necessarily the Light and Dark sides in themselves. I could see myself utilizing both sides equally in accordance with my own viewpoints depending on the situation.

• The Force Awakens turned me on even more to the Jedi.

• Neither star wars is gay.

• Jedi but id also use the dark side then meditate to purge the dark side away. Risky business

• My ideal occupation would be Yoda's tea lady, so I'd go with Jedi.

• Light side =\= Jedi all the time.
    Probably more of a Gray Jedi.

• I think the dark side is actually the most moral of the two. The real problem is how their politics are set up. The sith have a system where the most powerful become the leaders instead of people voting and accepting you into that position like the jedi do.

The sith are the ones that believe in freedom and self empowerment. I can get behind that a lot easier than the jedi that believe they should be subservient to the will of others. The jedi that only accept really young children so that they can more easily brain wash them, because of their fear of them thinking for themselves. They are often even forced to give up their most basic of rights such as marrying the person they want to marry. The sith code just makes way more sense than the jedi code.

What Girls Said 0