What are you wishing for, this Christmas?

All I want for Christmas is you...

lol not only that. I am wishing for enough energy to prepare for my f***ing exams. Sorry for the crudeness, but there is no other way to put it.

energy and peace of mind.

Other than that, yes, the Mariah Carey song aplies. I wish for more time with my boyfriend in the future. He has been so busy lately.

What about you? ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm wishing for @MissNowhere to enjoy her cruise and for me to not wipe out too hard while snowboarding.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• May all those that are in a country at war today, have a day without violence and in friendship :D
    Or even better, peace to all though that might be wishful thinking :o

• A newfound surge of confidence that'll last me lifetimes.
    A girlfriend that desires me.
    New friends that will actually engage me and treat me like a valuable human being.

• Wisdom, perspective, and love.

• My two front teeth xD

• Some love :(

• the only wish i have is for someone to come along and introduce me to love again...
    hahaha, yeah, yeah, call me sappy and stuff but Christmas isn't half as good unless you have that one special person to share it with and you all know it :P

• That very special someone...

What Girls Said 2

• I got make-up and I just bought it! No wishing needed!

• haha

U go girl!

• haha! For a second I thought you were American! LOL I was about to say shouldn't you be sleeping! but never mind!

• lol I already slept :P

• i want my sanity back lol