How many people would remain true to themselves even if they became rich and famous?

How many do you think wouldn't take advantage and still remain true to themselves; don't change for anyone nor money no matter how rich they became.

Or would most suddenly turn greedy if they that change happened overnight?

I can say 100% that I would still be the same, introverted,, laid back person whether I was poor, middle class or rich.

Most Helpful Guy

• Money allows people to be the assholes they really are.. That being said, im not an asshole, so i wouldn't change

What Guys Said 1

• I feel most would not let money turn them into worse but they say having more money is like alcohol , it just amplifies more of who you already are if you understand the anology

• I would just get bigger and better things for people I know and like, my kids would really make out the best

What Girls Said 2

• Chances are if they turn into greedy jerks after becoming rich and famous, they already were that way from that start deep inside but just needed an excuse to act that way.

• Wouldn't Change me as a person I could just buy more things