Guy's what if a non attractive looking girl that you didn't even know comes to you and tells you she likes you? What will you say or do?

What if a girl you never seen before just walks up to you and tells you she into you... but she wasn't attractive looking at all... would you still want to get to know her? Would you make up something and avoid her? Would you be mean about it? Would you walk away? What will you do in this situation?
Please comment or vote what you will say or do? Thanks :)

• Looks doesn't matter.
  • I would be flattered and all but i would have to turn her down.
  • I would wonder if she was stalking me & walk away slowly to make things very awkward.
  • Lie to her and say your taken.
  • Talk to her a bit & get know a little about her then exchange numbers.
  • Just tell her straight up that your not attracted to her... and say but maybe we can be friends.
  • None of the above.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd let her know that I wasn't interested. I wouldn't beat around the bush but I would still try to be respectful and nice about it. I don't want to go on a date just hoping that I eventually develop feelings. That's not really a good thing to do because rarely do you actually force yourself to develop feelings. And I don't think many people want to be with someone who doesn't feel attracted back to them.

What Guys Said 2

• None of the above.

I was going to choose 'tell her straight up', but I definitely wouldn't ask her to be friends afterwards. In that scenario I'd tell her "I don't even know you" and probably wouldn't want to be around her since that's awkward as shit.

• I would just turn her down respectfully. There's no need to be friends when clearly that's not what she wanted.

What Girls Said 1

• they would probably ignore her and treat her like crap
    and then come here and cry about how "girls only want alpha male jerks" or "girls dont want to be raped unless the guy is handsome... waah waah"