Does anyone else become a "driving instructor" when you are in the passenger seat and your friend or family member is driving?

Most Helpful Guy

• i am the worse person ever to have in a car.. you would push me out of the door

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes xD xD I literally do with my younger sister.
    I nag her like "Can't you stop flapping your lips and just see that truck coming from the other side." and She is like "Thanks I was not able to see that tiny thing."
    I hate myself for doing this but its impulsive. xD xD

Also driving in India is not so "sophisticated" so if some people drive their 2 wheeler close beside mine, I'd just taunt them... "Jeez, just start driving the vehicle on my head." xD xD

What Guys Said 3

• *Lil sis slowing down at yellow light*
    Me: "GO!! GO GO!!!"
    *Sis spazzes out and jerks the car foreword then brakes hard*

• Sometimes I was.
    One of my friends had duels control in his car.
    His parents put them in as they didn't feel safe in the car with him when teaching him to drive.

• That's the quickest way to piss me off. My mom does this. Anytime I'm home I make her drive so I don't have to hear it.

What Girls Said 1

• ohh. I hate people like that. It makes it so hard for me to concentrate. I'm not the driving instructor. More of the "crazy you cut me off i'm going to tailgate you and smash your windows" like of driver.