What is a quote that you keep close to your heart?

I can't think of one

Most Helpful Guy

• Two of them:

“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?'
    'That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat.
    'I don't much care where -' said Alice.
    'Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat.
    '- so long as I get SOMEWHERE,' Alice added as an explanation.
    'Oh, you're sure to do that,' said the Cat, 'if you only walk long enough.”
    -- Alice in Wonderland

“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
    -- Christopher Robbin to Winnie the Pooh

Most Helpful Girl

• "Not all black girls have attitudes, I do, but not all." - A Carefree Black Girl

What Guys Said 15

• This record here's about twelve years old. Parliament buried it and it stayed buried until River here dug it up. This is what they were afraid she knew. And they were right to fear. There's a universe of folk who're gonna know it, too. Someone *has to* speak for these people.
    Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.

• “When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; if I am right, he will learn; if I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but both will profit.”

― Ayn Rand

• looks get old personality is for a life time
    or
    live life to the fullest and dont let anyone put you down

• "quotes are nothing but for the uninspired" - Richard Kemph

oh the irony xD

• “One day you wake up and realize the world can be conquered... I'm going to put a mask on and scrawl my name across the face of the world, build cities of gold, come back and stomp this place flat, until even the bricks are just dust. So you can just shut up. All of you. I'm going to move the world.”

This one 100%. It motivates me

• Good is greater than evil.

• Dont ever mistake my selence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance or my kindness for weakness- no idea where this is from

• I have a few quotes but this is so good
    ' be good to those who are good to you , fuck the rest of them '
    'Everything is in life temporary. Ä°f the things are going good enjoy it because it won't last forever , if the things are going bad dont worry. it can't be last forever either

• "I would rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I am not" and another is "Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" both by Kurt Cobain.

• "And his name is JOOHN CENA" - WWE Wrestling

haha I'm kidding, too many I think.

• "Listen. All this takes a lot of getting used to. And you do get used to it, after a while." - Rucks

• Not here for long time, here for good time

• 'A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush' god knows what it means but it sounds funny!!

• Don't think black, don't think white but in the colour of your heart

• "it's not how many times you get knocked down; it's how many times you get back up"

What Girls Said 10

• The one on my profile.

"Courage, dear heart." 💛

• An apple a day keeps the bad doctor away!

• 0|0
  • Seeing might mean believing but, it is not necessarily understanding.

• "Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent."
      LW.

"Playing hard to get elevates pulse but, proves nothing. You can not truly know a persons heart, until they unequivocally know yours."
      M. Z.

"No course of action could be determined by a rule, because any course of action can be made out to accord with the rule".
      LW.

"People who talk in metaphors oughta shampoo my crotch."
      JN.

"Humans psychologically require the life activities that lead to their self-actualisation.."
      KM.

"Women are systematically degraded by receiving the trivial attentions which men think it manly to pay to the sex, when, in fact, men are insultingly supporting their own superiority."
      M. W.

"Virtue can only flourish among equals."
      M. W.

"I love my man as my fellow; but his scepter, real, or usurped, extends not to me, unless the reason of an individual demands my homage; and even then the submission is to reason, and not to man."
      M. W.

• "Children, I grant, should be innocent; but when the epithet is applied to men, or women, it is but a civil term for weakness."
      M. W.

"Taught from infancy that beauty is woman's sceptre, the mind shapes itself to the body, and roaming round its gilt cage, only seeks to adorn its prison."
      M. W.

"THE BEGINNING IS ALWAYS TODAY"
      M. W.

• If at first you don't succeed get back up and try again.
    Never give up no matter what
    Kill a person with kindness
    Silence is better then words

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0ba54a4485.jpg

🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤

• Creativity is the Greatest Rebellion in Existence.

• "He who conquers others is strong, but he who Conquers himself is mighty"

" Wisdom is only healed pain, and strength is just how well you hide the pain"

• “The Sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.”
    ― Jacques-Yves Cousteau

“Just breathe. Ten tiny breaths … Seize them. Feel them. Love them.”
    ― K. A. Tucker, Ten Tiny Breaths

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
    ― Bernard M. Baruch

“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
    ― Ralph Waldo Emerson