How much should you pay for waitress and waiter in resturants?

How much do you pay for them when you pay for your food?

Most Helpful Girl

• This has nothing to do with your question but it remind me of something: Ok, so last year i was really drunk at a bar with my friends, i saw this guy, total stranger, very cute and he was always looking at me and stuff, so i took him to the restroom and we had sex. After that we agree it was never going to happen again and we went to our separate ways. My mother owns a restaurant. Few months later i went there to lunch with her and who served us? THAT STRANGER GUY WHO I FUCKED ONCE IN SOME RESTROOM LOL. After we eat i gived him 10 dollars and a thank you just because, lol.

By the way, my mom says that the clients in her restaurant usually give 3-4 dollars to the waitress...

Most Helpful Guy

• I tip between 10 to 20% of the bill, depending on how good the service is. Waitresses in the US are paid less then minimum wage, as their is an assumption of tips in their pay. Besides if a person does a good job for you, they should be rewarded. I have also intentionally tipped our water boy, and stiffed the waiter who ignored us (left a single penny face down on the table and told the water boy to let him know that he got his tip)

What Girls Said 1

• We don't tip in Ireland, only occasionally and it's usually less than €5...

What Guys Said 3

• I think if they want extra money in tips the owner should make up that difference. I don't see why the cost should be transfered to clients.

• A standard rate is 10% of your meal but its entirely up to you though!!!

• I always give a $5 tip.