What does femininity mean to you and what do you like to do with it?

Girls, how do you embrace your femininity?

Guys, how do you react to seeing femininity? Do you appreciate it to look at it? Do you want to conquer it? How does it make you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that the extent of me being feminine is probably just skirts and dresses. If you consider being gentle a feminine thing, then I guess I'm feminine in that way too. But honestly, I'm awful at make up and doing my hair and making myself look really girly and I can't walk in heels for anything, so in a lot of ways I can't be classically feminine. I love being a girl and I love other girls too, it's just hard of thinking of ways I fit the idea of what femininity is when femininity is something that can be very personalised.

(I asked the boyfriend in what ways I was feminine and his answer was 'ass and hips' but I'm not sure that really works here :P )

Most Helpful Guy

• In women its emotion (same with a man) i think us as humans have a balance between manlyness and femininity like us dudes.. We see a feminine dude we get uncomfortable because of socity saying we should be emtionleas men

But with women its comfortable as fuck

I do respect a feminine man though

What Girls Said 1

• I suppose you're looking for answers like "I paint my toenails and wear high heels and wear flouncy skirts while doing housework and making my boyfriend sandwiches."

What Guys Said 1

• Well to me it's just a girl who's comfortable in her own skin and I find it admirable.

That's about it I don't think about that crap all that much...