Why are girls so beautiful and precious?

Most Helpful Girl

• Thanks for the compliment :)

Maybe because guys are handsome in a strong, protective way. So they need their complement.

I couldnt describe in words how incredibly attractive a good, kind man is.

But femininity is the complement for masculinity and it is beautiful to see how both complement each other.

Most Helpful Guy

• It would take a 2,000 word myTake to even scratch the surface. But they are.

What Girls Said 15

• Why are guys so beautiful and precious?

• Oh well, u know...💁🏽

• Because we have boobs jk it's because you guys make us feel loved so it shows in the way we look :) <3

• women are a lot more than that. i know you think thats a compliment but it just sounds condescending like a back handed compliment. reducing women to possessions. inert powerless except for whatever protective or lustful feelings they inspire or elicit in men.

and maybe you admire all the human qualities of women, you never said the is all you see, but it is all men tend to write about. either about how precious or endearing women are or how they fee; bad what women have to deal with bc the world is so tough.

women get presented in very demeaning was especially when the intent is to be 'sensitive'. i nice the theory is usually something like' women are cute so men want to protect therm--like children- women are human and have many great powerful qualities, and its not important to cherish women if you respect them in the first place they can tale care of themselves...

women only end up needing 'protection' bc they are dealt with in dehumanizing fashion, almost always from those who claim to protect.

• A back handed compliment? So basically you are saying i do not mean it?

• because i can be!

• I was born this way.

• What do you mean by precious? I feel like I should be insulted.

• Anyone can be beautiful and precious not only girls hehe.

Except bad people. No love for you bad people.

• I think that applies more towards children lol... beautiful and precious, likely due to a biological need for them to be cute and be protected. I guess females have that somewhat too. You're just very straight dude, we're beautiful to men and lesbians and men are handsome to women and gay men. Bisexuals get it all :D everyone just needs some love from time to time, chill out people

• When you hot, you hot
    when you're not you're not

• It's in our nature 😊

• We aren't, I don't see the need for the glorification of females

• Because we were made that way. 😂😂💖👠

• cute...
    filler*

• I don't know but there are so many male pigs out there

What Guys Said 14

• They're not and you should stop putting women on pedestals.

• Why? Would literally words won't describe I once wrote an essay on a topic like this i wrote 20 pages this question can be answered in books 😂

• LOL They are its pretty crazy

• They are. But don't go around kissing every pussy on a pedastal that gives you a moment of attention.

• okay i am totally stereotyping you by asking you this (sorry in advance... i'm just really curious), but why the heck are muscular guys often so obsessed with the concept of "not putting pussy on the pedestal?" Is it part of the alpha/beta mindset? Ionno =/

• dang, that was a really good answer. thanks! yea no one should have to prove oneself to the opposite sex more than the other side, that's kinda degrading we expect men to do all the chasing. i think im just simple and don't understand the dating game as something that complicated though i think relationships are complicated themselves. i've had a few body builder friends, and they were extremely intelligent but a little too physically shallow to handle personally but maybe that had more to do with their personal experiences. overconfidence with a lot of bringing others down to bring oneself up kinda thing instead of healthy pep talks =/

• @loofah thanks ☺✌

• Beautiful? They are? Who would have thought...

*keeps eating pizza*

• I mean sure there are beautiful women.

• Good question, I'm still trying to figure it out

• Because it's innate for us to feel like that.

• Because as that rhyme says:
    Girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice.

• They aren't, you massive ass kiss.

• Some of them aren't mate ahha

• because they are soo fuckable... I mean lovable

• Fuck the feminazi bitches who answers the way they did down there at the bottom, it's like seriously, you're just trying to be a nice dude, the least they can do is say thank you

There's no real answer here, it's just meant to be a compliment but, in my opinion it's just because they don't look like men, or well most don't, and that's what makes them look so good, the fact that they're NOT men

• dont worry you won't get laid.

• Because they are the opposite of us but not all are that precious😊

• Insulting much?

• @lolasmith23 they aren't all beautiful and precious just like a lot of guys aren't either, wasn't directed toward anyone particular