Gagers, do you stay strong in the toughest situations 🙏?

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I TRY! PLEASE GIVE YOUR STRENGTH FOR TOMMROWW TOUGH SITUATION!

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• i have no choice in the matter, i have to stay strong for the people around me.

1|0
    0|0
  • What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately. What I wouldn't give to be a little more vulnerable and a little less self-sufficient.

1|0
    0|0
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiJ4-ZFcRPA

i'm shrong if you shrong so i be shrong den!

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't know your limits until they're pushed. I've been pushed a lot and survived.

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to be yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • I tried. I lost my uncle. It sucked but I got through it. still sucks majorly though

1|0
    0|0
  • So far but "past performance is not necessarily indicative of future returns".

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I try my best too. I'm going strong at the moment :) it's difficult but I'm more then ok to put a smile on my face as I go by each day

2|0
    0|0
  • In the moment, I do the best I can to stay strong, at least on the outside. Inside, I'm probably not doing well at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no choice but to. I survived many tough situations.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do my best to. Or at least I do during the situation and then break down afterwards.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to think so

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually a person who doesn't crack under pressure and I actually work my best under pressure. Although, I think that all of us can agree that we all break some times. It's okay though because we all are humans and we have feelings.🙂

1|0
    0|0
    • That's true girly 😊

• Yeah but I break down right after I'm done with the tough situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I usually break down badly.
    I've survived so I guess that's all that matters

1|0
    0|0