What is it like to be a stay at home mom?

Been together 3 years and I just want advice from married couples. I'm not a gold digger. I believe in doing things the right way (in the bible) The only thing I'm really good at is taking care of the house, cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids (we don't have kids at the time), etc. Is that a bad thing? Would you prefer your wife to be a housewife or a working woman?

Most Helpful Girl

• If that's what he wants, and is financially stable... that's fine. Yet, a housewife would be of better use once a family is formed. That way, you both can work beforehand and save $$$ up for future expenses.

What Guys Said 3

• House wife without a doubt

• I prefer her to be happy.

• So what if she wanted to be a housewife would you still be happy?

• My wife got her Masters degree from an Ivy league school... and then decided she wanted to be a SAHM. I fully supported her. I still do.

• I'd prefer a wife that has a job. My friends wife is a housewife, but she also works as a childminder. So basically she gets paid to look after some children; something which she was doing anyway.

What Girls Said 2

• LOL could not deal.

After each of my births I shifted more of my workload to stuff I could do on my phone, so my bedridden ass could still do. Do do do do do.

Most stuff around the house only requires 1 hand and 1/4 of a brain. That leaves 1 hand and 3/4 of a brain. And 2 feet. Which is still more than a 50 percent unemployment rate, in the me population.

• I think its a lot of work!