What if you were the opposite sex for a day what you do?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Probably spend most of the day freaking out and trying to figure out why I was the opposite sex.
    Unless I somehow knew or expected to become the opposite sex that day, in which case I'd try doing some different everyday things (flirting, giving advice, talking with guys) and see if it's any different as a guy than as myself.

• I'd lick a banana up and down while making eye contact with another man. :^)

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you'd get punched in the face

• Well if I did it as a girl the guy would be like ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"ooh yasss" but as a man... ahh 😂 If the guy came at me i'd probably just start running away as a girl and screaming like one too since that is my true form 😏💯

• Kick myself in the nuts. I wanna see whats the hype all about?

• no. no hype, trust me on this

• And you would find out that when guys get kicked in the nuts men don't fall to the ground to play the victim that it really is that painful.

• for a day, Id try to figure out why the hell im in a different body. finally fall asleep then be relieved to wake up... but probably haunted for ever bc id never know how or why it happened or if or when itd come back.

• I'd be pretty damn fabulous.
    Can anyone say drag queen show?
    Oh yes.

• Pee my name into the snow :P
    Lol I don't know.. just an idea..

• Have dude talks. Ask my boyfriend about myself, hook up with girls, blowjob, pee, figure out the man thinking ways, have a hell of a time, see how many numbers I could get.

• Observe le dick

• Same thing I do.. Shopping?

• nothing, just sitting and waiting for tomorrow

• I'll banged a girl I two just to know what's the sensation

• play video game and rest in my basketball short all day

• as if you can't do it right now

• @danirblade so tell me what do you want me say. Like a girl i can't wear a basket-ball short because it's unfeminine and people in my country will don't let me wear that

• Play with my dick so so much. Get head.

What Guys Said 15

• Probably go try on every dress at every store around me. Then go to bed and look forward to getting correct bits back in the morning.

• I'd like to find what's it like to get up and do things like go to work, go shopping, hang out with friends. And if I could get over the fact that guys would want me ( Ha! I don't think I could do that in a day), find out what it's like to date and hook up as a woman.

• people be honest with yourselfs, who wouldn't try out the orgasm...
    would play with
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...194bceebac.jpg
    masturbate once and well, that would be it. i like sleeping^^ maybe eat something..
    ohh i know... i would think and wonder how fcked up female minds are xD

• Just try and understand the female mind

• The same as last time I was the opposite sex for a day. Or the time before that. Or before that. I've had this happen to me for years apparently.

• Bang a dude. I've always kinda wondered what it was like on the female's end.

• Go to a sex club and lez out.

• at the mirror 'What are thooooooooooooooooose?'

• Would bankrupt a few old rich guys

• find out how female bodies work
    find out what's up in the female mind
    go out and flirt with girls
    try to score lesbian sex
    go in public and upskirt intentionally though it would seem unintentional
    have fun

• sex, and masturbation. what else is there to do?

• Kill myself.

• Spend all day trying to figure out how to turn back into a man/shoot myself in the head.

• Lay in bed and fondle my boobs all day.

• Explore my body, masturbate, exercise, eat.