What would your ideal girlfriend/boyfriend be like?

Mine would be a somewhat strong brunette who is into clichés :) he would be funny, cute, and able to switch between child-like and adult-like behavior. Mature, respectful, and love cuddling haha. If I'm really pushing it he would enjoy scratching my back xD

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl who is silly but knows when to be mature, a brunette or redhead with long hair, is a little shy and has the stereotypical shy girl look, heir over face, sleeves over hands type thing, has many different types of humor and is a little nerd at heart.

she must also be shorter than me by any amount, im 5,8 just because its adorable.

• That made me smile because i fit most of that haha cx

• and i fit most of yours >.<
      we just live half a world away from each other :3

• And there is reality haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Some sort of rock star!

What Guys Said 5

• A girl that was brought up poor... wouldn't mind working if its needed... Would not be lazy... Would have to prefer cats over dogs... And would never start acting crazy (like saying things she doesn't mean cuz she's upset).. And weigh less than me (165lbs)... I dont think they make them like that 😭

• Next time just put my username ;) hahah jk!
    A girl who knows what's she wants. Somewhat independent, likes to have fun, and the rest like what you said. I am sure he will scratch your back xD

• FUCK YOU CLICHES, "justgirlythings" is a blight on society

• For me, I would want someone either way out there or timid
    Out there with the strange hair colors, not afraid of anything
    Timid with a soft voice and wanting me to protect her

• my ideal girlfriend is from swedish and she is very pretty.

What Girls Said 0