Pregnancy sounds depressing for the baby?

This makes me happy that babies never remember any of this. Though we have all gone through this...

Most Helpful Guy

• As a baby one isn't aware enough to be bothered, ignorance is bliss comes to mind.

Just think how happy childhood was, before you started learning about life's pains.

• from what my parents told me my birth was dramatic. The doctor ran out because her husband crashed her new fancy car. While my mom was giving birth. :D

Most Helpful Girl

• He could have talked about how dangerous it is for the merconium, first poo, to be expelled in utero. This can result in merconium aspiration, if inhaled, and they can die. It's not really a light hearted matter.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Lol, I dont necessarily think its depressing, however you can't control this and yes we've all been through it. It's really not that bad! Kind of interesting.