Is it ok to wear sweatpants to the airport?

So I'm flying across the country to visit some family tomorrow morning. We have a two hour flight to Atlanta and then another six hour flight to California. So I figured I'd just wear my black jogger sweatpants and a hoodie and my converses. We leave at 2 am in the morning and it's usually cold on planes so I figured I'd dress warm and comfy. So is that weird?

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

• No other way to travel.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah comfort over fashion! Especially in the airport, no one will think of you differently.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• it's not ok. it's illegal in some states. but when it's not, people will judge the shit out of you and think you're a tool... yes, it's sarcasm for you butt heads who want to downvote this answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear sweats. Traveling is exhausting and if I'm going to be stuck in a small seat for a number of hours I'm going to be as comfortable as possible. When I'm at the airport -1000 shits are given about what people think of my attire.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah go right ahead!

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not. I've been at the airport a lot and i've seen all kinds of people. Even in costume (pink)

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't see why not. I once sat next to a woman in a giant bouffant skirt that was so big that when she sat down next to me it covered my legs as well as hers. I would've preferred she wore sweats

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it is,
    Thats perfectly fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't you? I'd say is completely fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course it's ok, just go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• nah, sweatpants are like the only acceptable attire for airports.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this a serious question?
    People these days

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear them all the time and I don't get criticized for it, so it's probably safe hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • no its not weird i would wear sweatpants to the airport ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • of course. why dress up for an airport unless you're at lax and you might run into a celebrity? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually have that on, it's way more comfy and ya it's really cold in there

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not weird at all. Planes are uncomfortable so go and wear them sweats and be comfortable.

0|0
    0|0