What do you do when you feel bad or down?

I've been feeling down the last few months. I've always been super happy so I don't know how to cope with sadness well. When I'm around good friends I'm happy but the minute I'm alone (or around someone who makes me feel alone) I'm sad again. Tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• Me and my bestfried use to go out and get stoned when we were feeling down and talk about philosophy type stuff but since he moved now I'll either text him or hang out with my little brother. Really the only two people I feel comfortable talking with, though my best friend more so than my brother

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen to happy music, take a nap, or talk to a friend and have a wacky conversation.

What Guys Said 3

• That's normal in life. You have ups and downs. Music is good for me or calling my old best friend who I haven't seen in a few yeats. We end up talking for like an hour.

• Think positive. I feel if you keep a positive mindset your life starts to turn positive.

• I take a nap because I love sleeping lol

What Girls Said 1

• Write in a journal.. Write all that you feel. Write personal goals for yourself, go on long walks, talk to yourself, dress up, do your hair, workout. The list goes on but we all feel emotions at certain points in our life, those feelings will past but you can't let yourself get hooked on those feelings. Do positive things for yourself instead of dwelling on the negative it won't make you feel any better. I also enjoy meditation it really does help!:)