I am having a quarter life crisis?

I'm freaking out. I'm 22 and I feel so old. I feel like I wasted my early 20's focusing on school rather than my social life. I feel like I should have partied more and had more exciting life experiences. I feel like I blinked and now I'm 22. I feel like I'm so old and most guys like younger girls and that I'm not where I want to be in my career. I graduate this year and I'm terrified that my career won't start off until I'm like 30. I see other people's social media and they look like they are having the best lives. Like travelling and hanging out with friends and I'm just slaving away in school. I'm so depressed. I want to make more friends and have more of a life. Anyone else feeling this way?

What Guys Said 2

• if you're 22, why does it say you're 22-25? anyways, social media is constructed so people basically just post the best part of their lives. actually looking through people's posts, the amazing things in their lives (besides maybe going out with friends and shit) only happens every few months or so. anyways, sorta. i'm 22, graduated college and no job and living at home. not fun when you hear people who graduated last year who didn't find a job till this past spring :/

• I sort of am in the same situation here. In the fact that it feels like I've missed so much in life.
    But at least you're successful at school and that's something...
    What are you studying?

What Girls Said 1

• You don't need to party to have fun! You need adventure!!