Are you better at mini golf of bowling?

by the way I love glow in the dark bowling and golf

• Mini Golf
  • Bowling

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Hit me up with mini golf! I don't do well with bowling, though I can play duck pins because the duck pin balls are smaller.

• Bowling is easier!

• I'm good at both! If I had to pick? Bowling man

• Neither because I haven't played either of them. Yup, I'm screwed 😐😐

• I'm good at mini golf, but need those side banners up if I'm doing bowling lol

What Guys Said 4

• I'm pretty decent at both, but we have a weird style of bowling in the Boston area, called "candlepin." The balls are small enough to palm in your hand, the pins are almost a straight up and down shape, and you get three balls per turn instead of two. I always was so confused when I'd watch tv and TV dads like Al Bundy and Homer Simpson were on bowling teams, and they'd have the big balls with three finger holes in them, and I'd wonder why they looked so weird. I've actually only bowled with those like 3 or 4 times. I'm getting the hang of it but it's definitely different. I just moved to the other side of the state and they don't even have candlepin, I guess it's just a Boston thing and I never realized it. Plus we had candlepin tournaments every Saturday after Saturday morning cartoons ended (do kids still have Saturday morning cartoons anymore? Tragedy if they don't.), and those were always corny as hell but kind of funny to watch for a bit...
    http://youtu.be/Eb_h0u13srY
    I'll never forget that theme song, haha. They used the same one for Mini One-On-One, where they'd show youth hockey between periods on Bruins game broadcasts. Trippin' down memory lane here now, haha...

• I'm getting better at bowling but I'm becoming a champ at mini golf

• Probably mini golf only because I haven't bowled in like 4 years

• Never went bowling yet