A question for all employers and teachers. What are your feelings on this?

I don't know if you've ever thought about it or not but you must've experienced these thoughts yourself at some point of your life.

Every morning when your workers or students wake up, even if they actually like you there is a brief moment somewhere between waking up and arriving at work or school where a small part of them genuinely hopes you die or go missing that day so they don't have to go to school or work.
If it really did happen they would also get enjoyment out of going to your funeral so they can get the day off work and possibly receive free food.

How does this make you feel?

Or at least sick or busy. Dying may be a little extreme. People still hope for it though.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a teacher, I'm always aware that my students would get the excitement out of this but hoping me to die or get a cancer? LOL they really need to be a wicked person to think this far.

What Girls Said 2

• Die or go missing is very extreme, we usually hope they're sick or busy

• I guess I did go for worst case scenario a bit but you get the idea. Are you anyone's boss or a teacher? How does knowing this make you feel?

• No I'm not but I'm a student😂😂

• Like someone is screwed up

What Guys Said 0