You're 40 years old?

Apparently it is strange to quite a few that a 40 year old is on this site. So, I will ask everyone, is it weird that I use this site at the age of 40?

• Yes
  • No
  • Get out of here, Old Man!

Most Helpful Guy

• hopefully not, else that makes me weirder.. I think as long as you obey a few ground rules like don't message unless its clearly ok, and don't answer under 18 sexual stuff in detail its fine, i find it good fun and a way to pass late night boredom

What Girls Said 3

• I have seen 66 years old. It's weird since this site is for youngs, and the vast majority are teens or young people ( muyself I'm probably too old for this site, I'm noticing because there are too much questions made by too young kids that I find iditioc), weird just means unusual, it isn't a bad thing..

• No. I prefer the experience and many of the older users on this site are polite.

• No, you probably have more knowledge and can provide a certain wisdom.

What Guys Said 7

• Oops I accidentally clicked yes I meant to click no. I kinda prefer and aged and wiser people to get their perspective on question. The may have gone through similar things.

• No, especially if its to meet that ladies, assuming they are single as it says you are on your icon.

• I am single, but not really looking for women here. There is the real world for that.

• lol, yeah, who knows, maybe she lives aroud the block. Heck if this was 50 years ago, fuel would be only 20-30 cents per gallon and we could afford to drive across the USA for the heck of it.

• I've seen older

• I prefer opinions from older people so I'm glad their out there.

• No, it's not weird. There's a lot of people older than 40 years old who use this site.

• I'm only 13 years old younger. It's not THAT big of a difference.

• TEACH US YOUNGSTERS!!!👍