You're 40 years old?

Apparently it is strange to quite a few that a 40 year old is on this site. So, I will ask everyone, is it weird that I use this site at the age of 40?

• Yes
    11% (1)6% (1)7% (2)Vote
  • No
    67% (6)72% (13)70% (19)Vote
  • Get out of here, Old Man!
    22% (2)22% (4)23% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• hopefully not, else that makes me weirder.. I think as long as you obey a few ground rules like don't message unless its clearly ok, and don't answer under 18 sexual stuff in detail its fine, i find it good fun and a way to pass late night boredom

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I have seen 66 years old. It's weird since this site is for youngs, and the vast majority are teens or young people ( muyself I'm probably too old for this site, I'm noticing because there are too much questions made by too young kids that I find iditioc), weird just means unusual, it isn't a bad thing..

0|2
    0|0
  • No. I prefer the experience and many of the older users on this site are polite.

0|2
    0|0
  • No, you probably have more knowledge and can provide a certain wisdom.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Oops I accidentally clicked yes I meant to click no. I kinda prefer and aged and wiser people to get their perspective on question. The may have gone through similar things.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, especially if its to meet that ladies, assuming they are single as it says you are on your icon.

0|1
    0|0
    • I am single, but not really looking for women here. There is the real world for that.

• lol, yeah, who knows, maybe she lives aroud the block. Heck if this was 50 years ago, fuel would be only 20-30 cents per gallon and we could afford to drive across the USA for the heck of it.

• I've seen older

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer opinions from older people so I'm glad their out there.

0|2
    0|0
  • No, it's not weird. There's a lot of people older than 40 years old who use this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only 13 years old younger. It's not THAT big of a difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • TEACH US YOUNGSTERS!!!👍

0|1
    0|0