What would you do if you saw these marks on a girl you go to school with? Your reaction please read the details?

So this girl is almost always alone or if she's with someone they ignore her. She doesn't go to lunch at all. And you know that two years ago her aunt died then a month later her great grandpa died the a week after her birthday her niece died before she was born. Aunt died in a horrible car accident and the trial for her death is still going on to this day. She's always being bullied and teased by guys. She's quiet and she only talks if a teacher ask her something or if she is getting help. And she keeps to herself.
So what would you do if one day you saw these marks on her? What would you say? Would you try to talk to her and be friends with her? Or would you just pretend you didn't see them and just ignore her?

What Guys Said 2

• I am blunt so I would say this to her "if the world rejects you, will you die alone or will you crave out a place of your own?"

Your life sucks. So what are you going to do about it? What's important isn't about what life give you but what you do with what you are given.

• I would feel sad for her having to go through all that. If anything about her gets me interested then I might try starting a conversation and hope it leads to a friendship. If nothing about her interests me then I will just let it be.

What Girls Said 1

• I would probably try to be friends with her. Obviously the girl needs someone and if I can help then I will.