Rate your self confidence on a scale from 1 to 10?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, god, it used to be like a 3. Now probably about a 6. It's not perfect. I still apologise too much and call myself stupid and cry a lot and need to talk to people about it. But it's so much better than it used to be where I could barely look at myself in the mirror or take pride in anything I did. I'm much happier :)

Most Helpful Guy

• 12/10

My self confidence is sometimes so strong that I end up believing the lies I tell myself 😂 when you've been truthing your lies so hard you end up believing them.

Sometimes arrogance might come into play but that's only when my maturity is not matched with the level of confidence, ye imbalance causes arrogance for me.

My self awareness is also extremely strong and is difficult to break my confidence really...

What Girls Said 14

• RIGHT NOW A 10! I got my make-up! lol

• A 5 I'm pretty iffy one minute I feel like a 0 the other a 10 so over all I guess a 5 since it's in the middle.

• Maybe like a 7. I'm confident, but I have my moments of being unconfident.

• I'll say a 7 maybe.

• 5
    Sometimes on rare occasions it can be a 7, most of the time it's 4/5

• Maybe an 8... The other 2 on the scale is on a Rickter Scale with Certain things or situations.
    Good luck.

• Probably a 2. Not really confident unless I spontaneously do something. Even then I'm still not at a 10.

• Confident enough to not require a scale. Its rather stupid given my age xD

• I say about a 5 😝

• Can I give myself a zero?

• My self confidence is a 9 damn mee 😎

• five to six

• My confidence is a -10... I have learned to take insult as a complement... inside it hurts

• That sucks. We have to raise those points up way more and turn them to a positive.

• ... sry bad grammer, how people react

• Getting compliments are good.

• Honestly about 4

What Guys Said 17

• 8/10

I'm only stating as high as it is because I've realized I'm the only person in control of my future and actions. As a result, I've become a much more action orientated person, treating fear as a challenge. Fear is not something to be swallowed by. Rather, it's a wall that should be pushed down.

• Reaistically, I'm like a 7. I do feel good about myself and I think I'm kind of a catch, but there are things to improve upon, too.

• I would say 7-8 out of 10.

• 1, jk
    9.5 lol

• My self-confidence is a 10, it's a superficial narrative and to limit yourself because of such nonsense would be dumb.

• Actions have consequences, you either achieve what you want or try again.

• 4 although i do think i am a good looking guy, i still have to loose like 16 pounds and i am pretty insecure about my personality.

• It fluctuates.

• I would say 8. I consider very confident, but not cocky or arrogant. I just believe I can accomplish most things I set my mind to

• 6/7.. if I look really good then 8

• 1 or 2. It pretty much doesn't exist.

• im a 6 out of 10 i guess

• Two, or maybe three.

• 3 to 6, depends on the day.

• i would rate mine11 out of 10

• it used to be like a 10, honestly it still a 10 dude. Im 19 and I've never high on. Im a good kid.

• currently 8

• maybe 7 or 8