I got told I was untalented and that I'm a bad artist what do you think?

I've been kinda beating myself up about it all day.

@joeman1252 what do u think?

Most Helpful Guy

• U are the most talented person ever

What Guys Said 4

• You're a lot better than me, whenever I draw people they either are stick people or share a resemblance with the Michelin Man.

• First and third picture aren't so great, the other two look good. I'd rank them from worst to best as 1,3,2,4

• Something I learned is that you rarely want to explicitly draw lines, you should shade the pictures so that the contrast in color forms the line.

• They look good to me. They're only sketches, so that kid who said you're untalented is just a dumb hater and he probably has a small penis.

• Who told u that?

What Girls Said 4

• The power about any art is that whenever you do it, your voice goes into it whether you want it or not. Your mindset of the world, your thoughts and feelings go into that piece whether you realize it or not, and if anyone ever calls that untallented, than they're ignorent because they don't understand what art is. Your art is creative and your works only come from your heart, and since there's nobody in the world exactly like you, than your work is pretty darn original :) just love doing what you do and have the confidence in you. You have the only real power of seeing what needs improvements in your art at what point. I used to love some of my works but after progressing, now I don't like them as much because they don't hold the strength I have now in my art. But I still appreciate each of those works because they remind me of the time I painted them and where I was in life. Let art bring you places youve never been to and it will not only grow, but it will grow you too :)

• I think you're very good. I especially like the last picture!

• You are not untalented. I see a person with great potential under the proper guidance.

• That person lied. You are very talented. Keep honing your craft.