Which Disney Love Affair will you have (QUIZ)?

Jane and Tarzan!

You'll come from two very different worlds, but that doesn't mean you can't combine them and make a world all your own! The adventures you'll have will be great, and although there may be moments when you have to decide between the places you want to see the person you want to be with, bot of you are willing to make sacrifices for the other one's happiness; and that, in itself, will make you happy :)

I can't believe how fucking accurate this turned out to be for me!

http://www.playbuzz.com/agnesshea10/which-disney-love-affair-will-you-have

Most Helpful Guy

• Jane and Tarzan too

Interesting the description suits a bit of me

• yeah

It suited me too :o

• thank you my sweet friend :)

• welcome :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Eric and Ariel 😱
    It will be love at the first sight for you! He's gonna take his sweet time figuring out that you are the one he's been looking for all along❀️ but he will. He's a pretty important person with a lot on his plate. So it's understandable that he might not recognize what he's got, but once he does, he will NEVER LET YOU GO. 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
    This is true!😱😱😱😱 OMG i can't believe it cause it's actually happening 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
    @omar5881 😏😏😏😏 you believe in magic?

• Hell yeah I do 😏😏😏

• 😱😱😱😱😱 thank you so much 😍😍😍😍for MHG 😍😍😍😍💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

• hahaha

You're welcome Miss

What Guys Said 8

• Anna and Kristoff!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ab1-8b19-a1421bc0336b.jpg

You two will need each other more than either of you know at the start. Maybe you're in love with someone else when you meet him, maybe HE'S in love with someone else, but, in the end, you'll fall for one another. He's sarcastic and grumpy but your bubbly demeanor will captivate him and not only will you be lovers, but the best of friends too!

eh okay

• I got Eric and Ariel!

It'll be love at first sight! For you... He's gonna take his sweet time figuring out that you're the one he's been looking for all along, but he will. He's a pretty important person with a lot on his plate, so it's understandable that he might not recognize what he's got. But, once he does, he will NEVER let you go.

Interesting.

• well... what do u think?

• Well I don't know I mean my father fell in love with my mother at first site so its possible. I always figured I'd get with someone different but similar to me.

• Anna and Kristoff!

• YESS got bella and Adam
    @ElissaDido see we are meant for each other πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜

• It came up as bella and adam

• Anna and Kristoff... don't know who they are... and the quiz is for girls

• lol not exactly.

U can see urself as the male in the couple or the female, depending on ur personality

They are a couple from that movie, Frozen

• Rapunzel and Eugene, only it says I'm Rapunzel.

Kind of hoping for Vaphra, but oh well...

• I got John Smith and Pocahontas.

• U found it accurate? or... not so much?

• It sounds nice

Yes. Hope u find out soon then ;)

• Thanks! My crush and I actually are passionately on different sides politically, though she doesn't know it yet lol, but have everything else in common, so if something happens there, maybe it will fit.

What Girls Said 26

• Anna and Kristoff!

• Rapunzel and Eugene
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...46f7-a9b6-7b75c345bcdf.jpg
    "He's a bad boy and you're probably more of a good girl than you think, and you'll need him to help you be bad. During that adventure (or non-adventure) it's him who will fall for you first, but as the days you'll be together are numbered, you realize maybe there's something in him that isn't as bad as you thought. He's misunderstood, and that's all you need to know to love him."

• Anna and Kristoff!

• Belle and Adam! (Yes that's the Beast's name)

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4cc4-9dce-8e5c980945e6.jpg

This love will surprise you. He's mean and course and un-refined, but maybe he'll become dear and perhaps you'll see that he's just un-sure (and you'll wonder why you didn't see it there before ;D). You're both very different, but it's those differences that make your love worth while. You compliment each other in the best of ways, and that's what's going to make your love affair incredible!

• Rapunzel and Eugene!

He's a bad boy and you're probably more of a good girl than you think, and you'll need him to help you be bad. During that adventure (or non-adventure) it's him who will fall for you first, but as the days you'll be together are numbered, you realize maybe there's something in him that isn't as bad as you thought. He's misunderstood, and that's all you need to know to love him.

I don't know if this is really true LOL

• Megara and Hercules!
    You won't WANT to fall for him, but trust me- YOU WILL. He's tall, sweet and handsome and he'll do anything to save you. You won't be able to help having weak ankles for him. And even though you'll drive everyone around you crazy, it won't matter because you love each other that much :)
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4501-9e0a-b4356588445c.jpg

The crazy part is the only part that is true. :D

• I got John Smith and Pocahontas! ❀️
    http://tinypic.com/r/w6t5vm/9
    Well thats comforting -.-

www.toonswallpapers.com/.../...Wallpapers.com-.jpg

• Megara and Hercules!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4501-9e0a-b4356588445c.jpg You won't WANT to fall for him, but trust me- YOU WILL. He's tall, sweet and handsome and he'll do anything to save you. You won't be able to help having weak ankles for him. And even though you'll drive everyone around you crazy, it won't matter because you love each other that much 😊

• Anna and Kristoff

But... I'm sarcastic and grumpy! Haha

• Eric and Ariel!
    Eric

www.playbuzz.com/.../which-disney-love-affair-will-you-have

This is about the 3rd or 4th coincidental thing that has come up this week about a relationship I've been having some trouble in my heart with. Crazy, I wish these were all signs of something in the direction of where I want it to go. Fingers crossed!!!

• I wish you figure it all out soon

Good luck

• Thanks I'll try it next time.

• welcome

hope it works :)

• Anna and Kristoff!

• Phillip and Aurora

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...487d-bbc6-abdafc5eec2e.jpg

You've been destined since birth, and you've probably known each other that long too. Sure things have happened along the way to create spaces between you, but you know him and he knows you. (But you've seen each other more than just once upon a dream)

• Oh

Does this sound familiar to you? :D

• both of our mothers were friends up until this year, so i know exactly where he is lol. i have no idea what kind of person he is now though.

• I see...

Time to find out maybe 😉

• I got Belle and Adam.

• Rapunzel and Eugene!

This is way too accurate!!

• Yeah. I'm kind of happy with how accurate it turned out to be

I was like... freaky xD

So... who is the sexy bad boy? :D

• Ahahah oh I so get you girl! When I know someone to the point where I am comfortable with them and trust them... There is very little I will not do. I can get very bad ahahah always in the good sense, of course ;)

• Megara and Hercules

• John Smith and Pocahontas!

You're both fierce in your desire to better the world. You may initially have different ways of doing that, but, in the end, you'll open each other's eyes. You will fight for one another through thick and thin, and though your romance may not end happily ever after, it will be one people will surely remember.

... well that sucks!

• Megara and Hercules

You won't want to fall for him, but trust me YOU WILL. He's tall, sweet and handsome and he'll do anything to save you. You won't be able to help having weak ankles for him. And even though you'll drive everyone around you crazy, it won't matter because you love each other :)

• Eric and Ariel 😍😍 definitely on point! It will be love at first sight for me... He will take his pretty time figuring out that I'm the one for him.

It's happening right now... Pretty amazing how accurate err it can be

• the second question was unanswerable for me. :/

• How so?

How did ur last relationship end?

Yeah i am in one... So i answered what relationship. Thought it would be the best option

• Eric & Ariel!!

• I got Jane and Tarzan too

• Jane and Tarzan is who I got

• I got Eric and Ariel

• and?

seems possible? :D

• Well I don't know, right now, all the people i like (Yesss, more than one 😂) are the people that i've liked since the first time I saw them.

• Cooool

And u have lots of love to give, apparently 😂

• Megara and Hercules my fav Disney otp!!!