Does anybody like Yankee Candles?

I recently bought the Lemon Lavendar flavour, it is good for getting me relaxed and in the mood for bed. I used to have the Black Cherry flavour, which had a really nice fragrance.

• Yes I like them.
    60% (6)25% (1)50% (7)Vote
  • No I don't like them.
    0% (0)50% (2)14% (2)Vote
  • I've never tried them, but I want to.
    30% (3)0% (0)21% (3)Vote
  • I've never tried them and have no intention of doing so.
    10% (1)25% (1)15% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I know that candles are a bit girly but I like them lol.

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a lavender scented one in my room. The smell is really relaxing and is good for my college stress. I just burn it an hour before i go to bed and my room smells great all night.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes the lavender a very good stress reliever. I like to put it on after I finish work for a few hours :)

• thanks for MHO

• That's ok, I like you answer because you can appreciate the wonderful lavender scent!

I'd also like to thank everybody else for their answers :D

What Girls Said 4

• I love Yankee candles!!! My fave is beach walk!

0|1
    0|0
    • I haven't tried Beach Walk, what is it like?

• To me it's a clean almost soapy smell, my mom's fave is pink sands which I don't love as much as she does.

• Oh cool, I may try it in the near future.

• I haven't tried them but I really want to 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I like them I wish the scent was a little stronger I can sometimes barely smell it

0|1
    0|0
    • I find that when I am in the room with the candle on I lose the scent, but if I go out of the room and come back in, I'm hit with a wonderful smell :)

• I've never tried them

0|0
    0|0
    • You should because they are amazing (if you like that that sort of thing).

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.