I never want to fall in love again? I want to just be alone for the rest of my life?

My ex shattered my heart so badly that I want to just be alone from now on. I never want to fall in love again, because it affects me so terribly (borderline suicidal) when it goes wrong.

Would it be so bad to just live life alone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Look up the lyrics to the song I'll Never Fall In Love Again

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you sure you can be alone? Because there's always someone looking for somebody to love. You're talking like it's the end of the world, you need to realize you're not alone and this happens to quite an amount of people. Just hang tight and an amazing guy will soon find you and give you all the comfort you deserve. He's probably out there trying to find you right this minute

What Guys Said 3

• I remember reading somewhere that "time heals all wounds". It won't be easy, you just have to find a way to pull yourself together and not think and focus to much on him and on what he had done to you. It reminds me of what someone has to go through when dealing with any kind of substantial or significant loss.

• I have for a little while... It gets super boring.. And lonely... You will find someone.. Dont do anything stupid cuz of what some guy said or did...

• No, it's not bad. Is it full life? Well it could be if that's what you're working toward, but otherwise it's an incomplete life. Being in love is not easy, the road to true love never ran smooth.

What Girls Said 0