What Star Wars movie was the best in your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted for Episode 7 - The Force Awakens, because the main character reminds me of me ;)

• Thank you for MHO :)

• Han Solo still reminds me of myself, even though he's like 120 years old now lol

And yeah gotta love that robot :D

• Well that's a good thing since she's pretty likable. That's actually my biggest issue with the movie is she's TOO good of a character. She lacks really any kind of character flaw whereas most protagonists from previous films would have character flaws they would overcome throughout the movies.

Most Helpful Guy

• Return Of The Jedi was most likely the best in all of the three trilogies (though, we'll have to see episode 8 and 9 first) but I'm pretty much sure.

What Girls Said 3

• A New Hope for sure

• I like a New Hope. It started it all, has that amazing bar music, and Luke at his cutest. Phantom Menace gave us the coolest villain though.

• I have never seen star wars!

What Guys Said 7

• The Empire Strikes back. Always and forever.

• The Empire Strikes Back for sure!

• I'm always torn between Empire and Return :(

• I get a lot of criticism for this, but my favourite is Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

• I liked the Phantom Menace because of Dart Maul, he was cool

• I know some people don't like Attack of the clones, but I kinda liked it.

• I liked 7 but I still think 3 is the best