A dog smelled my butt and I farted in its face did I go too far?

Some dog just came up to me and started sniffing my butt I was at the beach at the time I then let out the loudest and nastiest fart in its face. The dog then yelped and ran away he looked pretty traumatized

• yeah you went too far you should have at least tried to find its owner and apologized
  • No that dog was asking for it
  • If it was you pressing your nose up against that dog's butt that dog would have farted in your face too he deserved it.

Most Helpful Girl

• LMAO! I farted and my moms dog just happened to be saying hi to me, I laughed the dog smelled my ass harder! Lol yea maybe you and I are just weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have severely traumatized that dog and it will probably have PTSD (Post-Traumatic Smell Disorder.) You need to attend sensitivity training.

What Girls Said 3

• Sure sounds like it!

• lol what... just... what?

• This is the most stupidest and funny post I have ever seen. But I feel really sorry for that poor dog. Maybe he thought you were an animal too that is why he was smelling your but.

What Guys Said 3