I slapped my ex in the face last night?

Did I do the right thing?

He rejected me after I went to his house drunk, so I slapped him in the face.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's called assault. You should be arrested.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, you sound like a bitch...

What Guys Said 9

• Hahahaha... Did you hit him hard? Its kinda messed up, but it depends how hard you hit him... But he did have good intentions... I wouldn't really be botherd much by it... But i would be on the lookout for bad behavoir like that to be a repeating thing..

• No. You went to his house trying to initiate things while you were drunk. He could've been charged with rape if he accepted. It wasn't right for you to slap him.

• No. I think he's in his right. He did the right thing..

• Should've slapped yourself instead

• Dafauq is Wrong with WHY DID U SLAP HIM

• I ought to slap you for trolling.

• I wish this site would ban trolls.

• Sounds like your ex should go get a restraining order on you.

• If he hadn't rejected you, you would have charged him with rape when you sobered up. HE did the right thing, and you assaulted him. He could have you arrested if he had any spine.

What Girls Said 3

• What makes you think you have any right to put your hands on another person?

Being drunk was your choice and so was violence. You should thank the stars he was nice enough not to press charges on your dumb ass.

• No? That's a stupid question. You had no reason to hit him.

• Its not right to slap anyone unless it's in self defense. It would not be okay at all if the roles were reversed. Take it like an adult and handle the situation maturely.