What is a talent you do not have that you wish you did?

I really wish I had drawing talent. I am very detail oriented and I think that is something that I could really use to my advantage if I had the skill to draw. My sister has that talent. I do not.

Most Helpful Guy

• I really wish I could cook. I consider myself a somewhat cultured guy, but I do not possess any traces of culinary skill whatsoever. All my life I was/am so used to the great cooking of the female relatives around me that I never bothered to learn the trade, and so now I will probably never be able to impress a female with an amazing meal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Musical for sure! I'd love to be able to play an instrument. To be fair though, I've never really tried because I'm too poor to afford any. I'm saving up for a cheap little keyboard piano and I want to practice.

Also, I'd love to be able to sing lol I cannot sing at all, but that doesn't stop me haha.

What Guys Said 13

• I'm sure you inspire drawing :D <3 reason being which you don't need that talent ;)

The one talent I've always wished for is being street smart with a quick wit. Some talents aren't meant for everyone else the world would be a boring place lol

• Haha. Thank you. I don't know if there is truth in that or not. No one has ever drawn me.

I was inspired to draw last night while with my boyfriend. I kept staring at his hands and noticing all the details. He has rheumatoid arthritis, so his hands... Well, I like to say that they have a lot of character. I love them because they are a part of him... And I wished so much in that moment that I had drawing talent.

• I had not thought about photography... that is a very good idea. Thank you very much! :)

• You're most welcome while the pleasure is all and always mine :) :)

• Amazing negotiation skills to the point of making US be in peace with Russia, Israel be in peace with Palestine and England with France lol

• probably working on my handles. i learned to be a decent shooter, but i have no handles at all. besides that, i can pretty much do everything else... oh, and balance inanimate objects like this dude.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGRUf1PLJdY

that would be fucking dope

• I would like to be musical

• Ability to draw.

• Musical talent

I don't know how to play any instrument nor can I sing.

• I think it is the natural talent for sports specially football (soccer).
    I just get jealous of seeing my friends doing it naturally while i have to depend on simple and tactical play.

• Fantastic tennis player

• Drift compatability

• same here, wish I could draw. I try to practice but I'm terrible at it :(

• I have a sketch book and a while set of drawing pencils. I practice sometimes, but then I just get discouraged when it doesn't turn out as I had pictured in my head.

• haha I know that. I want to draw manga style... I have some books and like watching yt videos, but I usually only practice during my vacations which isn't enough, at least not if you are talent-free as I am.

• I have a few friends that draw Manga style. My drawing looks like a four year old's.

• The talent to attract people. Friends and lovers.

• Err uhmmm... eat 10k calories a day and not get fat? That's a talent right? -_-

• To play the cello proficiently.

What Girls Said 15

• I'd love to be able to paint and draw. I admire people who have the ability to paint and draw. I love looking at beautiful scenic paintings.

• I wish I could dance really well! I love dancing and people always laugh at me :P

• I wish I could sing better. Or play an instrument.

• I wish my drawing skills were better. But I really wish that I was a gymnast. I've always wanted to be able to flip and do the balance beam and all.

• I would happily donate a kidney if God can make me sing like a nightingale. :(

• To sleep whenever I want!

• I wish I had musical talent, better drawing talent and flexibility talents would be so cool

• I wish I could sing like Selena quintanilla 😍

• I wish I could draw a lot better than I do.

• I wish I could look good in selfies. Does that count? xD

• The ability to eat whatever want & stay a twig.

• to get paid for breathing.

• Lol does motivation count as a talent?

• That i could play an instrument...