Girls, how would you feel if you were at a bar and a guy orders you a Chocolate Milk instead of alcohol?

You're at a bar and a guy comes up to you and orders you a chocolate milk instead of alcohol.

How would you react?

Updates:
@toadette @BuchitaBuchys @mooky06 @vishna @Theoryofavarice @karahiri @fauchelevent @rgb008 @BlueSJ @BelleGirl21 @musicbrain5 @LovesTVDx

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yaay thank you love 😍😘!!!
    Seriously though, I don't drink alcohol so this is perfect!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanna do that so badly. lol.

1|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 19

• I mean... I like chocolate milk. And I don't drink much so I suppose that's fine lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I love your questions.
    That's so cute :3 I think I would like him more because of that. And I don't drink, so I would order a hot cocoa

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be so cool! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I WOULD ASK HIM FOR LIKE 8 COOKIES!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had that. Well, he just ordered a glass of milk. It was weird, but he paid like $2 for that damn glass. Business is business.

0|0
    0|0
    • How did you react to that? lol didn't think this ever happened!

• I'm a bartender and this is probably one of the least weirdest things lol

I was like "you want milk?"
      And he says "yes".
      We don't carry milk in the front, just coffee creamer. So I had to ask the cook. And he was like "who the fuck goes to a bar to drink milk?"
      As long as he didn't get drunk and angry, I don't care what they drink lol

• I would have said to the cook "I do biatch!' :P

• I don't drink, so that would be nice of him ^-^ ,
    but I would be wondering do they really sell chocolate milk in a bar? xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate milkkkkk? (*^_^)
    Mmm if it was hot chocolate milk and it came with marshmallows I would be very happy πŸ€” (If it had a dash of baileys) LOOOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Since I don't drink alcohol and i I love chocolate milk I'd be pretty happy that he understood me so well. 😜
    Right? @suitandtie

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate monster here hahaha so definitely I would feel sooooo happy! I'd also feel like he respects me more for not buying me the alcohol drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say "Thanks for killing me. I'm allergic to dairy."

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending how well the date was going , I would either laugh and then order myself an actual alcoholic drink and still slam the chocolate milk anyways or I would just get up and walk out and thank him for giving me an easy way out.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm. fine by me. i like chocolate milk.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be super cool 😊!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd feel very pleased. I'd probably oder him chocolate milk too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I don't drink alcohol anyways but I don't take anything from strangers in general

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd be freaking happy for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • 'Hot Chocolate Milk, please!'

0|0
    0|0
  • i would be very thankful... since i dont drink alcohol and just loooooooooooooooove chocolate <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd laugh and think it was cute😊
    What's with this popularity list

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I have seen a lot of weird things ordered at a bars at this stage I don't think I would bat an eyelid.

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought you guys called them pubs? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

• Correct - I must have followed your lead by accident

• wtf... i don't know how well that'll mix in the stomach considering it's a bar.
    I hope you're not talking about a bar where you drink alcohol

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl: Excuse me Mr. you do know this is a bar and not a malt shop don't you
    Guy: I'm not hear for the drinking, I'm just hear for the woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he thinks your an alcoholic and have made a scene of yourself often in public while intoxicated or maybe he misheard or was being funny. Did you drink it and was it good?

0|0
    0|0
  • She'd probably wonder how you found a bar that actually has chocolate milk on the menu.

0|0
    0|0