My new year's resolution for 2016 is to make a girl friend (notice the space but a girlfriend would be cool too). Whats your new year's resolution?

Well there are a lot of things I want to do next year. I dont even have any close friends. haven't been to a party in over 4 years. I want to finish my degree. I need to get a job. Become more socialable would probably be my number one thing I wanna do with my life. Its been my biggest problem throughout life. Its not because I didn't want to be socialable, but because there were many things that happened in my life which prevented me. But it was mainly my own insecurities stopping me and I mainly blame myself for that. I think I'm fairly attractive with a good face and body. I think sometimes people may have misunderstood that I was actually shy and not that I was uninterested in them. I feel lonely a lot, but I have good bros and sis to be socialable with. I dont why Im saying all this, but I guess I have no one else to talk to so this is my way of letting a little of feelings and thoughts out.

Im looking forward to 2016 even though it will probably be a hard year with uni and stuff. Along with all the other problems which I dont want to burden you with.

So anyways, whats your new year's resolution for 2016?

What Girls Said 1

• I need to get a life! (:

• so what does that exactly mean? what do u want to do?

• I need to make friends and do more things that i love!

• thats cool. i want the same thing

What Guys Said 1

• Well... my resolution for 2015 was to lose weight, and I accomplished that! In 2016, I aim to rebuild my career, which crumbled due to some circumstances.