Is it just me or are @tony727226, @consultantisback, @polocrew trolling or being legit?

I've stumbled across soooo many weird (and occasionally funny) opinions from @tony727226, @consultantisback, @polocrew, and they always seem to tag each other too. I don't know whether to take them seriously or not. Can someone explain are they legititmately like that or just trolling?

Urban Dictionary definition of a Miscer:
A miscer is a member of the misc section of the bodybuilding. com forums. While most of the bodybuilding. com forums are geared towards the bodybuilding lifestyle, with a few exceptions, the misc section is generally where all the unrelated random topics tend to be posted.

Miscers are predominatley male in the 18-34 age bracket. Although many claim to be avid bodybuilders, a lot do not look it judging by their avatar pictures.
(CONT) Miscers tend to be a cynical, impatient and fickle lot and do not take kindly to unfunny trolling. Said trolls are often dealt with harshly and negged to oblivion.

Most miscers are looked down upon by other members of the forum because they post almost exclusively in the misc section and many do not even work out. It is also where most of the forums trolls congegrate.

To make it as a miscer your main goal should be providing entertainment to the other misc members.

Most Helpful Guy

• Omg, guys, We're famous!! We on TV!!

not trolling, ok maybe trolling, guess you'll never know? lol

Either way, we appreciate gag being the sounding board for our LOLs and entertainment.

@tony72722 @polocrew

• In all seriousness, we all used to frequent the Bodybuidling. com/ Misc forum community (its like gag but a 85-15 ratio of males, and everyone just fights all the time LOL) but we have infiltrated gag now. That's what we mean by "Miscer."

• lmao after so much bitching @cheergirl38139 blocked me mlaoo

• @CheerGirl38139

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly think they're all @consultantisback and he's suffering from multiple personality disorder lol

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 10

• The bromance is string with these three

• They're trolling and they're god awful at it. I appreciate trolls who are actually funny.

• They're trolling and I shouldn't like it but I actually really do :P

• They're "alphas"...

• Day be trollin'... like Kanye be posin'...

They're funny sometimes. One of them is way more clever than the other two ;). So day prolly be his #InternetBitches. Anyway, if you don't take them seriously, you'll be fine ;).

I usually just...

http://replygif.net/i/245.gif

• Cheer, if u waive the admission fee to your fan club, I'll waive fee to my fan club. Do we have a deal?

• The fuck is this nonsense? lol

You outta know better then to argue with a bag of rocks ;)

• @PoloCrew you block me again bruh?

W
      E
      A
      K

OK, you fudge packers talk amongst yourselves.

http://replygif.net/i/516.gif

Later! :)

• Troll away boys. You can never have too many lifters.
    I like @consultantisback but haven't had much interaction with the other 2.

• I suspect its one guy on a 3 accounts

• Hs hot @consultantisback

• I saw one comment that the 3 are actually 1 person with 3 accounts.. Is it possible?

• hahahahaha it's funny how many people think this guise
      @polocrew @tony72722

• @ConsultantIsBack Yes 3 accounts would be unmanageable. lol hahaha

• I can see why you would think this tho. To most it probably appears the 3 of us just happened over night.

• They are trolling, mostly funny. They remind me of some of my friends I made at the gym lol.