On a scale from 1 to 10, how easy would it be for you to kill someone, if killing a person was legal?

1 = easiest...
10 = hardest...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on my mindset at the time. At my normal mood, I'm not really looking to kill anyone. When I get mad though, I could probably do it pretty easily because I'm blacked out and not thinking.

What Girls Said 17

• It really just depends on the situation. If I had to do it to protect someone I loved I wouldn't even give it a second thought. It would be like a reflex in the situation. It's instinctive.

• I am a "10," my friend.
    However, I have a cousin who is locked and loaded, and would find this Easyto "Kill someone" where they Stand, should they Decide to Aim First, woman or Man.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you for the upvote, sweetie, and Happy Holidays. xx

• Hi @paris13 its crazywaves2810 my account got deleted for some reason. please could you follow me back so i can direct message you as i can't see what message you sent me now thankyou! Xx

• If it's an enemy - 10

• Killing is an instinct we all have. Some of us are more in touch with it due to life experiences. God bless those of you who feel you couldn't do it.

• 10. Even if it was legal I wouldn't be able to bring myself to harm another severely, let alone kill them.

• 2... there are many people who I would not regret seeing dead.

• I would say 10.

• 10 only politicians though

• I just couldn't do it, life is precious and i wouldn't be able to live with myself, so my answer is no.

• I would never kill anyone and I've never wanted to kill anyone ever

• Making it legal wouldn't make a difference to me. Morally I could never do something like that. 10

• A 10 doesn't even come close to how hard it would be, I could never do it.

• I'd never kill anybody so 10

• 10
    Making it legal doesn't change anything for me

• I think maybe 9 or 8 because I don't want to kill anyone only if they are trying to kill me or those I care about.

• The law doesn't prevent me from killing someone. My conscience does. I have total control over my emotions.

• Around 5-6.

What Guys Said 13

• 1. I don't like most people.

• 1-3/10. 8 for my sister it would be EXTREMELY difficult to spare her

• Very very very easy

• Super easy...

I'm already dead...

I'm a zombie...

• I wouldn't do it just cuz its legal... But if somebody deserved it- id say a 2

• Morally/ethically on a 10. Physicaly probably on the way lower numbers as I am quite buff.

• If you mean killing anyone then 10, but if someone did some really fucked up shit then 1

• Better question, how hard would it be for someone to kill you, if killing was legal?

• Depends on the person and my mood, I guess.

• i'm a 3 there would have to be a reason example self defense, protecting a loved one.

• Five. It would depend entirely on the person, but I can be pretty cold.

• If you're talking about murder being legal, then 10. I am strongly against killing anyone who isn't a threat to my life or those around me. If you're talking about killing someone in self-defense, which is already legal, then 1. I don't think I'd bat an eye at killing someone who is trying to kill me.

• Well if it was legal to kill then it depends on the situation - like

If it was some girl I loved and she cheats on me then in that case it depends on how angry I would be... But I think it will be like 3/10 easy to kill her... (I hate cheaters)

If it was some guy trying to attack my girlfriend then it would be 1/10 easy