What's the meanest thing you've done?

In honor of Grinchmas share the meanest thing you've done to another individual.

I kept getting phone calls from a girl who I suspect my boyfriend was cheating with. She would call me me and hang up when I wanted to know who she was so I posted her number on Craigslist personals. Hopefully she got flooded unwanted calls and dick pics. It felt good as if I dropped a bomb on her ass

What naughty thing have you done?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was 17 I was seeing a guy. He was 25, a drug dealer and has a lot of dodgy connections. He told me if anyone was ever bugging me all I had to do was tell him and he'd bring some mates down and sort them out. So I told him about this guy, he was racist to me all the time, he spat food out onto my face, he constantly ridiculed me. So my boyfriend drove two friends and me to this guys house. They beat him up pretty badly and broke his arm.. I felt bad watching but after what he did I shouldn't have to

What Guys Said 8

• Took a bag of chips and ran it threw a sink and gave it to some girls (at school). They asked why it was wet and i said because i dunked it in the toilet. They got really pissed. Then i explained what i really did. Then they just got even more mad. Well i can forget ever trying to ask them out!

• i really can't say that over the internet >.<

• This guy egged my house so I ripped open his garbage bags and dumped it all over his lawn, then barricaded his door with a dresser that were outside.

Second meanest is when I picked up this bint in my class and put her in the rubbish because I didn't like her.

• I accidentally knocked a little bird out of its nest when I was like 5 years old and it died. Does that count?

• What I did was so mean that I cannot say it out.

Does this qualify in the 'meanest thing you've done' contest?

• This wasn't me but a friend of mine was the typical office prankster.

There was an fairly older guy that was his co-worker and didn't really understand the new technology and had no clue how to skip phone messages on his office phone.

My friend new this and would usually just call and say "Hey what do you think of this?" and play a song.

One time he decided to be evil and recorded an hour long porno video. You can imagine how the following work morning went.

• I love this post so much. haha

• Man girls are soooooo heartless I can only imagine what there about to say here

What Girls Said 11

• Oh boy do I have a story for you lol there was a guy, we were childhood friends and later he chased and chased me and we started dating before his divorce. He had 2 kids with his gold-digger wife and then got into legal issues over his brother. I stood by him.

Long story short, when she was still in the picture AFTER the legal issue was dying down, I was pissed.

Now his cousin, raised like his brother in the same house, was ALWAYS coming on to me which was terrible.

But since I was angry and the cousin proposed, I said YES.

I never intended to marry him of course... I let this news go public, and my boyfriend was DYING thinking I was stupid enough to be having sex with his cousin - GOOD! Exactly what I wanted.

Once this whole announcement went public and a whole bunch of people came to his family's house, I quietly slipped out the back door, leaving his cousin at the altar so to speak.

Basically I got even with both of them. BF's heart was shattered and cousin got what he deserved for coming on to me in the first place.

• One time at work, I decided to take a Diet Pepsi bottle and shake it up before restocking.

Yeah. I'm hardcore.

• when i was a teenager, my then-boyfriend had a unisex name (meaning that it could be masculine or feminine).

when he broke up with me (on our one-year anniversary, after fucking my roommate), i went on a clubbing spree... and i gave his name and number to every sleazeball who hit on me.

i haven't seen him since i moved out of that apartment, though i hope that he got a ton of creepy phone calls. :)

• I told a clinically depressed guy that he deserved to be depressed and miserable because he was a bad person. I did it because he was slandering me and saying evil things about me that weren't true.

• Meany! I called a girl name and refused to apologies! She was call me names! I was 10 by the way!

• I think the emanest thing that I ever done was hitting someone with a lunchbox in the face

but then again this girl was pulling my harir, steeping on my feet and she constantly harrassed me everyday.

• I don't know, what I really mean is I can't remember. I do mean things all the time, not that I'm proud of it, so I don't like to think about it much

• I virtually slapped @Jeeveesss w/ a fish, evil Ik

• My sister's ex husband was on security at a nightclub , he'd been cheating on her. So we made posters of him with pics she had of him naked. We sneaked into the club and posted pics all over the club , men & womens toilets , as well as on lamp posts near the club. The club was called Bliss so on the poster we wrote his mobile number and wrote " meet me at bliss to suck on this" next to his number. We drew an arrow pointing to his d*ck.

• I found out a girl was cheating on her boyfriend with my best friend and I told her boyfriend about it. Mainly because this woman was toying with my best friends emotions and he was really upset cause he cared for her a lot. So I told her boyfriend she was cheating and he left her.

• Told my sister her outfit looked good.

She looked like a clown. My mom told her before she left.