Should I vote for trump, as a joke?

Most Helpful Girl

• How bout you don't do that. Because it sure won't be funny if his ass gets elected.

Most Helpful Guy

• People need to chill out.

Does anyone ACTUALLY think that Congress would fund the wall he wants built? Or that they'll reinstate Jim Crow laws? Or force women to be housewives and boot them from the work force (retarded, since his daughter is overseeing the operation of the Trump business now...)

Seriously. None of that shit will be an issue. There's too much opposition to it for it to even be a worry. But what he WILL do is actually make the economy better by making it possible to actually start and run a business in this country -- and I'm all for that.

I hate his fear-mongering, xenophobia, and his appeal to the worst kind of demographic. But you know what? Since none of that is actually going to get traction after an election -- but real economic stimulus will -- then I have no problem voting for Trump, in all seriousness.

Trump 2016!!!

What Girls Said 12

• No. If you vote for him you can't complain if he gets elected.

• That would be pretty stupid. Trust me, I won't find you funny when we have President Trump wasting our time, money, and human labor for a wall. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY HAHAHAHA not

• I think every vote for trump is a joke...

• yeah and then when he gets elected, it'll be even MORE HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAH

• Imagine he gets selected? ?
    Voting is a serious thing i would not do if i were you.

• No don't do that.

• You are a joke

• If to many people do that he may just get elected.

• NO please don't.

• no!!! what if that vote is the one that make him win

• NO. Voting is a serious thing ! Seriously what the hell is wrong with American people

• Please don't. I don't want that scumbag to accidentally win the presidency. If he does then we're all screwed.

What Guys Said 11

• It's all shits and giggles til your vote becomes the deciding one xD

• Only if Hillary is the Democratic nominee.

Otherwise #feelthebern

• NO, political voting should be taken seriously, vote for someone who is competent and has good vision, and who isn't associated with corrupt parties.

• If I vote at all it will have to be Trump because all the rest of them are business as usual.

• You do know I was kidding right?

• Most Muslims are Arabs, Arab is a race

• Still not a race.

• What if he won? Jokes on you then.

• No voting is a serious matter.

• You're one sadistic fuck aren't you?

• Please don't give people any ideas about that! If enough people vote for that clown as a joke he might actually get elected!

• Some people tho hitler was a joke too

• Don't even think about it 😓

• If you vote for him the rest of the world will be fucked.