Trump dominates in the polls with a strong lead of 39%. What do you think?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/23/politics/donald-trump-ted-cruz-cnn-orc-poll/

Trump 39%

Me, my mom and friends are all voting for Donald Trump. I could write a book on the reasons.

bump
bump.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he wins I'm leaving. Not dealing with that shit.

• He's not bad.

• Lesser of evils.

• im not American, but i think the people that vote for him would fantasize about hitler ruling them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Good. A leader needs to be someone who puts the economy and national security ahead of philanthropy. Thats what people here in Canada didn't realize about Harper. He wasn't likeable, he wasn't "nice". But he did a good job on the big issues.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• well that's actually down 2% from last week

regardless if he's leading these polls i don't really think that he will get the republican nomination and know he won't win a general election... so in the mean time i'll watch the dog and pony show

• Not a single fuck was given in this house.

• The US is already corrupt enough, add Trump to the equation and the country is doomed.

• He wins, I move

• It would be quite interesting him running the country I just hope he will get better with foreign relations , but he is good business man