Has anyone notice this?

Well being on GAG I've seen some consistent paterns. Like when a girl post a pic of herself and ask "do I look pretty" some girls will post and say you are trying to hard and seeking attention by showing your boobs. And then when you look at the girl's profile pic you see that she is also showing her cleavage.

Another thing on GAG is I have noticed that everytime someone brings up a race question, like recently the most popular topic "Muslims" everyone goes crazy, posting pics of why they are bad and then the argument heats up lol.

When people ask what's the best thing about a girl there is always one who says "BOOBS" .

And then there are real attention seeking girls. The ones who constantly post a pic of themselves and ask do I look pretty. like a couple times is fine but not all the time, just please stop.
Has anyone notice this?
The one that's been annoying me the most is this guy who keeps asking the same question about does he look better then this guy, how does he know he could be a model. Just seriously go to a modeling agency because no girl wants to answer you because you are being annoying.

However, with all these annoying things there are also some funny things. Like when girls fight with one another. Also when the most popular on GAG, the master, write a comment on a post (I have only noticed this with girl masters) a lot of guys immediately like her comment and a lot girls down vote it. And then the butthurt people, the one who gets easily offended, that makes for a good laugh.

The one thing I want to know are there like "mean girls" on GAG lol?

Most Helpful Guy

• Gag has gone down hill, used to be cool, now it's lame

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not a MEAN GIRL! I am the queen of this popsticle stand damn it! haha! But yeah I tend to avoid the how do I look and racist question because the asker is usually stupid and bitter!

What Guys Said 1

• Attack the attractive people, lift up the downtrodden in society. That's what gag does

What Girls Said 5

• Haha nice, this was almost myTake worthy.
    That narcissistic Indian dude who asks 50 times a day if he could be a model and compares himself to celebs is what annoys me the most out of your list 😖 He seriously needs to STAHP.

• Nice research. You should publish a book.

• I just joined and I immediately noticed this pattern!

• I haven't noticed because I avoid those controversial questions

• Oh yea there are some of those here on GAG.