Would it help to do yoga for my anxiety and stress?

I am in college and I am prone to stress. Its so bad I have not even gotten my license. Do you think yoga would help?

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I should imagine so, yes, it's good to channel that nervous energy into something positive. That's partly why I do my martial arts. Stuff like this takes some serious internal strength. No showy muscles. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es6aK-giitE

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah and you could also run!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think it can help.

I have a friend who has really bad anxiety and when she took up yoga it seemed to help her out a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me it takes a good two hour hiking session to relieve stress. Any physical activity that demands some focus and discipline would help I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • it sure would!

1|0
    0|0
  • Spending time in the nature would be helpfull too

1|0
    0|0
  • Big time. I do yoga to help with my anxiety. It is very helpful. Also, proper breathing technique.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yoga can help you de stress yes, but breathing techniques are also very useful, it helped me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yoga would help, as would any sort of working out. Making regular trips to the gym about 2 years ago helped a ton with helping to minimize my anxiety. Sometimes getting rid of it completely.

1|0
    0|1
  • I've found that it helps me a lot, and I'm definitely prone to anxiety. Like after a week of doing it, I really started chilling out. No reason not to give it a shot!

1|0
    0|0