How much of what you say and do revolve around pleasing and impressing other people?

Question says it all i guess.
How much of what you say and do revolve around pleasing and impressing other people?

• A lot
    33% (5)9% (1)23% (6)Vote
  • A little
    33% (5)55% (6)42% (11)Vote
  • Not sure
    13% (2)27% (3)19% (5)Vote
  • Anti social, so none
    21% (3)9% (1)16% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 100%.

Well, I wish anyway; I need to get better at pleasuring others.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Mmm a little bit. Maybe a dollop. If they are not associated with me on a personal level, I see no point going out of my way to please them. If it's family, I do what I can do to please them (within reason). That also applies to my best friends and boyfriend. Of course it all has to be within reason :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the person actually. Sometimes they dont get so i just ok to get out from situation. Otherwise i say what i think.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not very much. I kinda just say and do whatever I want. But if I know it will really hurt a person, I will try to be nicer about it but still be honesty

0|1
    0|0
  • Very little, but I have to admit I do it occasionally. But really I just say/do what I want

0|1
    0|0
    • Most of the compromising and peacocking people do, they are probaly not even aware of.

• I think a lot about what I say and how other might react to it.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I don't care about the people. My job is not to please or to impress them. I'm a direct person. I can't really lie, i can't even do selfies where i have to put a fake smile on my face for a stupid photo. I just can't, i think its retarded. I'm not a wannabe

0|1
    0|0
  • Little bit. I think most people do some peacocking. Whether it be with their words or their actions. But guys like Steve Jobs got up high enough they didn't give a FUUUUUUUCK.

0|1
    0|0