Are you an interesting person?

All of you are liars, calling yourselves boring! 😡

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really unless you bring me out of shell so to speak. Then I'm the most interesting and kooky person you have ever met. I'm quiet , unless somebody is talking to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. I've never done something different or good for other people, never accomplished something great, so I don't consider myself an interesting person.
    But I'm always willing to meet interesting people :)

What Guys Said 12

• I am exceedingly boring. I have no life experience to share, I have accomplished nothing with my life over the last 31 years, I have no hobbies or interests, I hate to better myself in any way especially the accumulation of new knowledge or talents. There is not a single person in my life of any significance to myself or others. I may be the least interesting person it the world. I fact the one thing that stands out about me is that I am completely and utterly full of shit.

• Yes I've been told that I'm a complete fucking mess of weirdness and mystery.
    Which some people find very much interesting.

You tell me Girl. 😚

• I'm special as fuck yo
    " aha Oh YEAH SHORT buS SPECIaL HahahAHA"
    Fucking right bitch, I catch the short and long bus. I jump on the short bus and STILL run to the back xD Mrs. Frizzle is my bus driver.

lmao yeah I'm ain't "normal"

• I think I am considering what I know and can do but woman would usually find me boring so I don't know

• I wouldn't say interesting is the word. More like unexpected or unpredictable.

• Not at all :|

• I'm like the most boring person on earth and the most interesting person to me

• It depends on the person I'm speaking to tbh.. If I'm able to have a great conversation with them, then I'm interesting, if not, oh well :D.

• I'm told that I am.

• I'm super interesting.. The problem is getting other people to see it lol

• no not at all

• im mysterious and awkward so i guess

What Girls Said 11

• I am a pretty boring person, I just do nothing but housework, cook and clean all day long. I have a boring husband to boot. My life has no drama, and we go no where... I am not interested in drama and the like though. I sometimes feel like people with drama full lives are more interesting though, like three divorces... numerous cheating on boyfriends, getting kicked out of town and sleeping in cars with a baby... isn't that more interesting? But I wouldn't want that for my life.

• I hope so!

• Well that depends what your definition of interesting is.

• I've been told that I am but I really don't see why lol I'm always bored

• Hmmm, I really don't think so! I don't do anything too out of the ordinary.

• not really. i'm bored of myself lmao.

• Everybody is with the right company

• No I'm a boring person 😐😐

• Nope, I'm booooring. 😝

• Not to everyone, but yeah I have gotten that I'm interesting a few times and I can see it. Maybe not in a really good way though

• Yes, of course.