Do you like being in school or did you like being in school?

During the school year I was entertained with my very interesting courses for school. Now that school is over I am bored out of my mind. I am playing computer games and chatting with people online but I am very glad I get to start school again January 4th. I find the school break to be so boring I wish I had a job to keep myself entertained. I know they have movies and t. v. shows but those things bore me - I need to be doing stuff to feel entertained.

Most Helpful Girl

• I loved school. So much I'm considering working in one. College is okay but I feel like it doesn't measure up to how high school was.

What Guys Said 2

• Since here in Brazil we're forced to study all we don't like during High School (no, we can't choose subjects) I didn't like it much.

• It's alright 🙂

What Girls Said 4

• Never reallly liked school!

• I haven't been in school since high school. But yeah, it gave me a sense of purpose every day. Ever since I've graduated I've just been floating through life without a clue as to what I'm doing or where I expect to end up.

• Why didn't you go to college?

• @Crespo1 was broke, am broke, will be too broke for awhile. Regardless, if I had money I probably still wouldn't because as I said, there isn't anything I'm passionate enough to go into debt over. Because I'll never have enough money to be able to go to school without needing student loans.

• Don't you think it sucks it's much expensive to go to college in America?

• I actually didn't mind it. I did rather well, even though I did my fair share of complaining.

• I hate school but i think it is boring when I am finished. It keeps me sane.