Let's play a game: Which one do you think is a female?

1.
Let's play a game: Which one do you think is a female?2.
3.
4.

5.
6.
7.

They are all beautiful buuuuut only one is a female & yes
I did my research! Lol

So which one do you think is a female?
First person that gets it right gets Mho.

I will choose Mho this coming Saturday.
Please leave comment or vote Thanks!

• 1..
  • 2..
  • 3..
  • 4..
  • 5..
  • 6..
  • 7..
Lol wow OK so yes people #1 is a female but I did my research and this anya girl #2 popped up on three websites as a man and on Google images so i really thought that she wasn't a female so omg I failed so yes there's two girls and thats why I'm giving the answer away early lol I don't know who this anya girl is but I did more research and yes she's a model she's veerrry beautiful... and of course a female all the rest where born a Man... but at the end of the day they are all beautiful.
Thanks for playing :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going with the first one, but I have a feeling that the ugliest one is the chick xD

What Guys Said 20

• Don't do this to me! Now every time I see an attractive girl I'll begin to think she's actually a man. See, this is what the transgender community has done. It has ruined attractive women. When I'm second guessing whether that gorgeous bombshell is actually a women or was born with a penis, that's when we have failed as a species.

• chill out lol overwhelming majority of hot women are not transgender.

• Number 2 . I see subtle givens in the other pics that say dudes. Cheek bone structures and Hans as well

• I ruled out one because I was looking for an Adams apple and her hand was in the way, I decided that it was either 4 or 7, primarily 7 she looked more feminine and I didn't notice a bulge in her throat that would represent an Adams apple.

1 did look the most feminine of them all, but I thought you were being deceptive and specifically tried to hide the adams apple.

• 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../fresh-prince-crying.gif
    What's happening?

4? Omg I don't know?

• I know 1 is a girl, so I picked her. But you're sure the others are all guys? Or are you messing with people lol

• The rest are guys well except for #2 lol but yeah your right.

• Its either 1 or 7 1 just looks really feminine and the eyes and facial structure kind of give it away. I am gonna trust my gut instincts and say 1.

• @twix005 why are you gonna wait until saturday? by then no one will be reading your update to see the right answer you already have a lot of polls just tell us now.

• what's number one's name?

• I don't know... I just know Sydney star and that's #5

• Things have really gone awry when you can't tell a man from a woman.

• Im going with the first one. 2, 4, 6, and 7 have a strong-ish jawline so i think theyre men. I think I've seen 3 before and heard about her, and 5 is just ugly so im gonna say she was a man too lmao

• #2 is female. That's Anya. I recognize her. Russian.

• 1st one cuz hot as hell xD

• #5 surprises me. Looks like a girl to me. And #1 could be a guy. So I am all the wrong

• Lmao they all look like guys tbh

• What the F is this question they are all girls I hope

• 7 is female, in the total biological sense.

Fun game though!

• her boobs are fake, for a contest between which one was born male its probably going to be the one who doesn't have fake boobs...

• ooh true but you can get those removed!

• @PeachSunset Its 1 or 7 lol

• Number five because personally to me she the ugliest.

• Ummmmm number 5

• When do we get the answer?

• Spoiler: They all are trannies.

• The ugly one. lol

• Number 4 am a right or am I wrong

What Girls Said 13

• Well, they're all females.
    Just cause they were born a male doesn't mean they still are. Kind of offensive I think. You could've worded the Q differently perhaps.

• It don't take a rocket siencetist to know that if your weren't born a woman that your not a woman so I don't need to get educated or do research... and your still here huh? Lol I'm not trying make you join anything you brought this upon yourself just leave already Its my opinion.

• Hmm, looks to me like you do need to do some research. Goodbye.

• Lol this reminds me of Jerry Springer and I had my money on girl number two but if you had told us that there were two girls I would've guessed girl number five. It's always the least attractive ones that are the real girls because you can't pay to get surgery and not have much of an improvement/change.

• So the game is to guess which person was born what the typical person considers woman.
    ok.
    1 was my gut choice. Then I started second guessing because unless the person is an extreme of sexual dimorphism (ex. super curvy with soft features or super tall and strong male features) then I guessed 7 (because those are BEAUTIFUL curves)

4 and 6 were just kinda no's.

But 5 and 7 just really also achieved a very natural look that they were going for.

1 jumped out at me though.

• aw already answered

I thought it was number 1

but was doubting if number 7 might be female as well

• whichever one was actually born with a vagina.

• Thankyou@thewanderingme... and that's #1&2 some people don't believe that @MissNowhere

• Says the person who apparently wants me to still be here, lol. I was already gone 3 days ago, but then you decided to pull me back in here.

• Mistakenly... but I see you stayed.

• 4 most likely but they all look pretty good honestly lol

• you can tell four's hands are male looking look at her or his hands and arms.

• yep but the asker posted a horrible pic of her lol.

• heyyyy 1 is a female too apparently! I honestly thought she was just too beautiful to be a female, that sounds so weird to say lol

• 1,2,4,6 seem to be males like I don't know why but I can tell.
    I can't decide between 3,5,7 uwu ugh
    I SAY 3.

• really? you can clearly tell 5 and 7 are fake.

• Yeah well I came to a conclusion 7 had fake boobs just like 2 did but why 5? 5 seems very feminine to me.

• The 1st one

• The first or fourth one. I picked the first one in the poll

• 3 is female

• 4 i would say is a girl

• actually i think i go for 5

• Is number 5 missing a thumb...