Black Women: if you're wise you'd stay neutral to the police vs black men conflict?

Do you agree with this? I just think we shouldn't involve ourselves with something that has nothing to do with us. It's black mens' problem. Not ours.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me guess... you're a feminist, right? Yup

• I'm not a feminist. I could care less about white women, Latina women, etc.. All I care about is black women's well being

• OK, so you are both racist and sexist. Nice.

What Guys Said 6

• Really? He doesn't seem to think so:
    media.makeameme.org/.../...your-problem-kra74j.jpg

• I'm not saying it isn't our problem, I'm just saying that black women should be worried about what's happening with us rather than involving ourselves in your business when we get nothing out of it

• Excessive use of force by police happens to black men as well as black women. My point is, what's happening with you is also happening with us. Since our problems are identical, I think it's better to pool resources in order to deal with a common threat, namely excessive use of force by police. We don't want to be divided and conquered.

• I agree. I mean it's just your brother/father/uncle/boyfriend/husband who have to deal with it.

• You must've never heard of Sandra Bland.

• Lol good luck with it. I never getget in trouble with cops. Are u assume all black women have never had problems with cops? U got a lot to learn young woman

• those police brutality strings didn't just happen to black men they happened to black women too

• Wrong. The "conflict" is how it's always been: street thugs of all races and genders get killed by police officers of all races and genders whose lives are threatened by said criminals.

What Girls Said 0