Where would you rather live?

If you had to live in the wilderness, where would you rather live?

Select a gender to cast your vote:

910

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I love the mountains. I have lived in most of these (except tropical island and jungle). Forest would be my second choice, but I like the woods up in the mountains, I want both and voted for that haha.

• living in the mountains would probs make it harder to breathe because of the higher elevation and the desert would be brutal due to the heat and lack of water. I think the forest would be best because easier access to fruit, variety of species of animals that you could hunt and as long as there are some water streams in the forest, you have an access to fresh water (provided you have a backpacking water filter)

• This is really cheesy, but anywhere as long as my boyfriend was with me. I kept imagining each place with it's own perks and fun with him.

The river valley is beautiful as is the forest. In the end, I pick the river valley.

• On a Tropical Island: Sounds fun!

• All of this places are so so sooo nice, but I think there's a slight preference for tropical island :)

• Probably in the forest, because the jungle is too hot...

• In the mountains, they are so beautiful :D

• I think I would choose the mountains, cause of the fresh air and clean mountain water.

What Guys Said 9

• River Valley. A lot more resources to work with. Fresh water, more animals, fish, and wood for shelter. Desert, Island, Jungle, and Swamp would be harder to live in than the others

• A mountain forest, I'd need a shotgun, rifle, and handgun and plenty of ammo

• In the swamp, like the Swamp Thing :P

• on my own private island

• River valley or forest works for me

• Maybe in the Jungle, like Tarzan :)

• In the swamp because swamps are cool.

• Forest or maybe mountains. Tropical island is way too hot for me.

• In the forest, on some tree house