Do the simple things make you happy?

They make me happy. Today my friend offered me his ferrero rocher and that literally made my day :)

• Yes
  • No
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean... if seeing my crush is a simple thing, then yes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Like my coworker when he hugs me abruptly and tightly, or my other coworker when he's grabbing my sides and poking at me to try and make me smile, or my OTHER co worker KNOWING me because he and I just get each other?

Or getting things in the mail that you bought, when your bed sheets are clean and you have a nice smelling candle burning? Or when your bra and panties match, or when you've got your window open on a warm summer day?

Simple things like that? Yeah, they make me QUITE happy.

What Guys Said 10

• Yes, it happens to me all the time! Yesterday evening, I just fed some pigeons at the local park, and it gave me immense joy!

• They do, but simple things can
    just as well make me sorrowful.

When walking in the park, the sun on my face
    the birds chirping and and wind playfully dancing around me
    provides me with a feeling of joy.

• Simple things? Well I don't know to be honest.

• O yeah the simple things make me quite happy.

• Yeah but not things like someone offering me a chocolate or something. A girl in my school said to me "Good morning" once and i became really happy ! Because nobody has ever said that to me before. And no she is not anywhere near being hot but i just liked it.

• Im 39.. as older I get even the stupidest things make me happy. I seen a teddybear one day while shopping. made me happy and smile, so I bought it

• Someone went out of their way to say my hair looks good. It meant a lot!

• You discovered the secret of happiness. Human motivation is made by small improvements of the current situation.

• Gotta enjoy the little things

• Of course, waking up every day is a gift allowing you to experience so much

What Girls Said 12

• Omg yes, its SO easy to make me happy lol😂

• Yes. They seem to be the most thoughtful gestures. And I love it when someone is being thoughtful through simplicity

• my boyfriend called me beautiful i smiled for hours, he got me a wrap for lunch made my week. i dont need material items tell me im beautiful or smart, take a picture of me, tell me you were thinking of me, or lets hang out we dont need a plan to keep occupied all day. the little things count and make my life so much better.

• I'm feeling grateful for being able to relax now, after a few days being tense and stressed

I guess this one simple thing I appreciate

• Yes, I do. Those simple things make life special.

• fuck i love those. :x
    yeah, a small act of kindness can make me really happy

• simple things? like my crush smiling at me? if so, yes. :)

• Yes, you must appreciate the littlelest things 😌😌

• Yeah, sometimes, and I tend to feel kind of silly because of it, but it's ok 😊

• Stupid little things make me really happy sometimes

• Like when my ex used to make me a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup for our date night.

• Dude even seeing a dog makes me happy. Petting it makes me squeal of joy.