If I get told that I am pretty, stunning, beautiful on occasion, does it mean I actually am?

I know sounds like a stupid question. WOuld you only tell someone that if you actually thought that or would you just throw it out there and not mean it. I don't ask for these compliments by the way either people I know tell me or they tell me that others told them that. This doesn't happen like 1 million times every day but has happened often especially the past few weeks/months.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... one thing I have noticed, though. Even average girls often get told that they're pretty, beautiful etc., but for guys, they get complimented only if they're genuinely good looking.

But since you have been complimented several times, I guess you ARE beautiful! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• well, if you're not the general manager, then nothing can be suggested that you're not

What Guys Said 3

• I don't look for random homely girls to tell that they are beautiful but sometimes I see a very attractive lady and I tell her I think she is attractive.

• More than likely yes

• What does it matter more? that if you are pretty, or that someone wants to show you you are?

What Girls Said 0