Guys-you see another man look your girlfriend/wife up and down, what do you do?

So, you're with your lady friend and another guy looks her up and down-what do you do, how do you feel?

Ladies, what do you do?

gender neutral poll... everyone can answer

• I would be mad and probably go up to the person
  • I would give the person a look to say "I see you"
  • I would be upset, but it's not worth a confrontation
  • I would rub all over my partner's body-moohoohoo
  • I would be flattered-my baby is hot, and I have my baby

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not give a fuck, i spend too much time in my head. But if i feel genuinely threatened by the dude i will stare him into tomorrow until he looks away or makes my life easier by confronting me.

• You are just going to upvote me then ignore? the nerve!

• Ego needs gratifying... more... more! MOOOORRREEE
      ok stop

• Oh snap! Control thy rage, he knows not what he does!

Most Helpful Girl

• From personal experience, I would just smile and ignore them, like I did before in the past… Sometimes, it can be a bit unnerving, especially if that said woman is attractive and eye-catching herself. I used to be insecure of those types of things several months ago, before I learned that if my boyfriend really wanted to, he would have left me for a prettier and real Southern Belle a long, long time ago. However, I’ve realized as of late, after my self-esteem grew, that I find it flattering if another woman eye-ball appreciates my man. It makes me feel good knowing my man is desirable, and it makes him feel confident, too, knowing he’s attractive. Instead of tearing your significant other’s confidence down, you should build them up. Everybody deserves to be eye-candy to strangers.

What Guys Said 24

• Voted B. that's exactly what I would do!

• nothing
    filler

• My girl is gorgeous, I can't blame them. I'm not really threatened.
    We worked out at gym together and she was wearing this crop top, game over lol

• If it's just a glance or whatever then I'm not worried about it. If it goes past that, then it'll annoy me and I'll give him a look to get the message across.

• I probably wouldn't even notice that shit lol but assuming that I did I would probably just ignore it. She's with me and people check out other people all the time.

• I start kissing her and I grab her ass while I give a quick glance to the guy. I don't think about it afterwards.

• Unless they're being really creepy and disrespectful I wouldn't care. It's not illegal to look at someone who you find.

• "I would be flattered-my baby is hot, and I have my baby" cuz that's what I want.. aka for dudes to stare at someone they'll never have 😍

• I would look back with a *She's with me*

• I'd kick his fucking ass 😠

• if that was all i would just walk away

• Yea B for sure. That's all the warning I give

• I would be indifferent. I check out chicks all the time. It's just something everyone does.

• If that person knows that she is my girlfriend , then A. If she/he is a complete stranger then B.

• I would not care. She's my girlfriend, not my possession.

• I'd approach him. Take off my shirt. Then I'd stare at him. If he had the balls or audacity to say a word to me after that then I'd have to go down on him and give him head.

• I'd smile and then spank her ass. I check out other dude's girlfriend's, so it ain't no thang until he tries to make a move on her.

I can't stop everyone from staring at her, and I don't want some undesirable woman beside me.

• A combonation of 2 and 4... cbut my feelong would be 5

• well i think its normal actually but there is looking and being creepy but body language is 50% of human communication so i dont get offended at all

• e im not an insecure dummy -3-

• Feel uncomfortable and be a little protective.

• I'd grab her ass and be like "u mad bro? Yea u mad"

• Hey, I have arm candy. I want people to look, maybe drool a little.

• i would slap her on the butt,
    keep my hand there,
    and smile at the older guy

What Girls Said 3

• LMAO if I saw a girl staring at my COUGH "imaginary boyfriend" COUGH
    I'd start rubbing my body on his and screaming "GIVE ME A PIGGY BACK RIDE BOO!"
    then i'd jump on his back and start giggling. :^)))
    I'm not only saying "This is my macho-man u hoes, back off" but i'm also scaring them away since they'll think i'm not sane.

• XD I thought you weren't sane as I read it, I'm glad we were on the same boat by the end.

haha, I see nothing between the coughs, I know you have a fine hunky boo

• *cries into bed pan* come back, maybe this prune juice will help

• Yay! Prune juice! :)) Wowww my fav.

• I just laugh. Guys look at me all the time, especially at work, I just laugh it off and move on with my day. It's extremely unimportant to me and I wouldn't want to be with a guy who made a big deal out of that either.

• I would get mad if my partner is indifferent! I love protective jealous men 😍
    If a girl does this with my man 😤😡👊🏼💥🤕