So, you're with your lady friend and another guy looks her up and down-what do you do, how do you feel?
Ladies, what do you do?
gender neutral poll... everyone can answer
- I would be mad and probably go up to the person5% (2)5% (3)5% (5)Vote
- I would give the person a look to say "I see you"32% (13)37% (23)35% (36)Vote
- I would be upset, but it's not worth a confrontation18% (7)3% (2)9% (9)Vote
- I would rub all over my partner's body-moohoohoo15% (6)22% (14)19% (20)Vote
- I would be flattered-my baby is hot, and I have my baby30% (12)33% (21)32% (33)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
From personal experience, I would just smile and ignore them, like I did before in the past… Sometimes, it can be a bit unnerving, especially if that said woman is attractive and eye-catching herself. I used to be insecure of those types of things several months ago, before I learned that if my boyfriend really wanted to, he would have left me for a prettier and real Southern Belle a long, long time ago. However, I’ve realized as of late, after my self-esteem grew, that I find it flattering if another woman eye-ball appreciates my man. It makes me feel good knowing my man is desirable, and it makes him feel confident, too, knowing he’s attractive. Instead of tearing your significant other’s confidence down, you should build them up. Everybody deserves to be eye-candy to strangers.3