Guys-you see another man look your girlfriend/wife up and down, what do you do?

So, you're with your lady friend and another guy looks her up and down-what do you do, how do you feel?

Ladies, what do you do?

gender neutral poll... everyone can answer

• I would be mad and probably go up to the person
  • I would give the person a look to say "I see you"
  • I would be upset, but it's not worth a confrontation
    Vote C
  • I would rub all over my partner's body-moohoohoo
    Vote D
  • I would be flattered-my baby is hot, and I have my baby
    Vote E

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not give a fuck, i spend too much time in my head. But if i feel genuinely threatened by the dude i will stare him into tomorrow until he looks away or makes my life easier by confronting me.

• You are just going to upvote me then ignore? the nerve!

• Ego needs gratifying... more... more! MOOOORRREEE
      ok stop

• Oh snap! Control thy rage, he knows not what he does!

Most Helpful Girl

• From personal experience, I would just smile and ignore them, like I did before in the pastโ€ฆ Sometimes, it can be a bit unnerving, especially if that said woman is attractive and eye-catching herself. I used to be insecure of those types of things several months ago, before I learned that if my boyfriend really wanted to, he would have left me for a prettier and real Southern Belle a long, long time ago. However, Iโ€™ve realized as of late, after my self-esteem grew, that I find it flattering if another woman eye-ball appreciates my man. It makes me feel good knowing my man is desirable, and it makes him feel confident, too, knowing heโ€™s attractive. Instead of tearing your significant otherโ€™s confidence down, you should build them up. Everybody deserves to be eye-candy to strangers.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 24

• Voted B. that's exactly what I would do!

• nothing
    filler

• My girl is gorgeous, I can't blame them. I'm not really threatened.
    We worked out at gym together and she was wearing this crop top, game over lol

• If it's just a glance or whatever then I'm not worried about it. If it goes past that, then it'll annoy me and I'll give him a look to get the message across.

• I probably wouldn't even notice that shit lol but assuming that I did I would probably just ignore it. She's with me and people check out other people all the time.

• I start kissing her and I grab her ass while I give a quick glance to the guy. I don't think about it afterwards.

• Unless they're being really creepy and disrespectful I wouldn't care. It's not illegal to look at someone who you find.

• "I would be flattered-my baby is hot, and I have my baby" cuz that's what I want.. aka for dudes to stare at someone they'll never have ๐Ÿ˜

• I would look back with a *She's with me*

• I'd kick his fucking ass ๐Ÿ˜ 

• if that was all i would just walk away

• Yea B for sure. That's all the warning I give

• I would be indifferent. I check out chicks all the time. It's just something everyone does.

• If that person knows that she is my girlfriend , then A. If she/he is a complete stranger then B.

• I would not care. She's my girlfriend, not my possession.

• I'd approach him. Take off my shirt. Then I'd stare at him. If he had the balls or audacity to say a word to me after that then I'd have to go down on him and give him head.

• I'd smile and then spank her ass. I check out other dude's girlfriend's, so it ain't no thang until he tries to make a move on her.

I can't stop everyone from staring at her, and I don't want some undesirable woman beside me.

• A combonation of 2 and 4... cbut my feelong would be 5

• well i think its normal actually but there is looking and being creepy but body language is 50% of human communication so i dont get offended at all

• e im not an insecure dummy -3-

• Feel uncomfortable and be a little protective.

• I'd grab her ass and be like "u mad bro? Yea u mad"

• Hey, I have arm candy. I want people to look, maybe drool a little.

• i would slap her on the butt,
    keep my hand there,
    and smile at the older guy

What Girls Said 3

• LMAO if I saw a girl staring at my COUGH "imaginary boyfriend" COUGH
    I'd start rubbing my body on his and screaming "GIVE ME A PIGGY BACK RIDE BOO!"
    then i'd jump on his back and start giggling. :^)))
    I'm not only saying "This is my macho-man u hoes, back off" but i'm also scaring them away since they'll think i'm not sane.

• XD I thought you weren't sane as I read it, I'm glad we were on the same boat by the end.

haha, I see nothing between the coughs, I know you have a fine hunky boo

• *cries into bed pan* come back, maybe this prune juice will help

• Yay! Prune juice! :)) Wowww my fav.

• I just laugh. Guys look at me all the time, especially at work, I just laugh it off and move on with my day. It's extremely unimportant to me and I wouldn't want to be with a guy who made a big deal out of that either.

• I would get mad if my partner is indifferent! I love protective jealous men ๐Ÿ˜
    If a girl does this with my man ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿค•