What is the most valuable thing you ever lost?

I have competely lost my mind 2 years ago phew time flies. But I am extremely strong because I was suicidual at that time and I recovered from the psychotic break in under 1 year. I know I will never get it back or be the way I was before I had my first psychotic break. I was never mentally stable anyways but I am not a lunatic that needs to be locked up either. I think I am normal despite what anyone tells me lol.

What is the most valuable thing you lost? It could have sentimental value even. But I lost many things but my mind obviously means the most to me because I will never fully get it back. My mom is a nurse and was telling me after you have your first psychotic break you never truly return to how you were before mentally. It does something to your brain.

Most Helpful Guy

• My sense of self-worth! ... just kiddin'!!

Most Helpful Girl

• My grandma got me an American girl doll when I was little, she died sewing clothes for her. But anyways I had the doll and the unfinished clothes at my ex boyfriends house and when we broke up he never gave them back, said he sold them. Which is fucked because they're worth a ton of money but also because my grandma got it for me and she died of cancer when I was 8. I'll never get it back and it was the last memory of my favorite person. It sucks.

What Guys Said 1

• I lost the ability to walk but I got it back after years of working

What Girls Said 1

• My sanity! haha