I smell really bad and the girls in my class noticed it ( also the guys but they told me about it) So , how the hell can I fix it? I shower a lot btw?

Yup , I shower everyday ( i used to take a break like shower 1 day and skip the day after) but the smell is not from the armpit or so, it's not sweat but it's something else like '' background smell ''
I have a good diet and i still smell strong , i mean really strong and you know how disgusting it is. I brush my teeth twice a day , i use deo , i use bodywash ( b4 it was soap ) and all that basic stuff but still I FUCKING SMEEEELLLL.
So how the hell can i fix it?
Please anyone?

And yes , i told the doctor about it but he said it was normal.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to go see a doctor it is probably a bacteria or some sort of PH problem. Get thee to the doctor.

• The doctor said it was normal but i didn't trust him so i went to the other doctor and he said the same thing too.

• Perhaps it is just because you are going through puberty then and it will pass.

• Damn puberty

Most Helpful Guy

• Where is the smell coming from... I've noticed people will smell like their house a lot of time.. Like if they have a dog, they will smell like dog... are u a bigger guy? I've heardbof people using baby powder or cornstarch to absorb some sweat and smells

• Yeah it smells ALMOST like my house but my parents says it's only in my head ( when i complain about the smell in the house ofc )

• Lol... I bet they are just giving you shit then... Different races smell different to others.. The other arabs probly dont think u smell either, mayb ask their opinion... And i dont think you should not eat foods you like just because of what other people think of it... Your classmates are young, and have not learned to accept differences in other people people yet.. And i have ran into a few arab people, and i dont remember any smell on them...

• hahah nah man , i asked them before too and they were honest about it and they told me that i smelled but it wasn't a big deal for them. It's a big problem for me but you know how life works.

What Girls Said 3

• What does it smell like? Fish? I'm not joking. There is actually a rare disorder where the person smells like fish.

• It's not fish but it's really hard to describe, it smells almost like my house

• It does smell but i told my parents about it but they said it was only in my head haha.

• Well, if you can smell your own house, it's not in your head! You live there. It could stink and you don't know cause you're used to it, but if you do recognize it, I would say there is definitely an issue.

• maybe it's in your clothes

• Wash your clothes? Or use a bit of cologne.

• My clothes are clean and i use cologne but it doesn't help either , i mean sure the cologne smell is noticed but the smell is stronger than the cologne scent.

• You may want to go to a doctor. That sounds odd

What Guys Said 2

• one word: versace

• There is at least one genetic disorder that causes people to have a pronounced body odor that is sometimes referred to as fishy. It's pretty rare though. You'd have to be tested for it. You should speak to your doctor.